Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Another Rig made by me, One I just absoloutely had to do... Pac-Man from Pixels!!

Now, To start out with, This isn't a Big, Does everything rig. It has 2 joints, one for the upper jaw, one for the lower jaw. Simple to use... It has some lights floating around it, causing it to glow as well. Allright, enough chat. One to some images!

Not bad, Eh? The stats are just the usual, I might release it if I get enough people that want it, more rigs on the way, blah blah blah, xD If you want to suggest a rig, let me know!

Edited by XxxTheRedrocker95xxX

3 hours ago, alfadog said:

@S3D this is a showcase not a wallpaper, also bloom doesnt look good i wouldnt suggest using it

As I said, it's a good rig, and using bloom will make it similar to the movie's.

A good animator should know how to perfect it.

On 6/30/2017 at 6:46 PM, S3D said:

As I said, it's a good rig, and using bloom will make it similar to the movie's.

Are you trying to insult me?

On 6/30/2017 at 3:42 AM, x3j50 said:

2 Schematics glued together.

The render looks cool thou

It's mostly the Build that's the special part :P Everything was built by hand, Eyeing the original one. Tho, To be completely honest, I Can't make His mouth move like it did in the movies without building a thousand and four diffrent pac-man models.

On 6/30/2017 at 2:59 PM, alfadog said:

@S3D this is a showcase not a wallpaper, also bloom doesnt look good i wouldnt suggest using it

You are 100%right. This is no editing whatsoever. 

Everyone who sees this, Please keep in mind, I don't make my rigs for anybody, Heck, I don't make them to upload them either. I choose to, because i want to see what you guys think of the model, not what editing choices I make.

1 hour ago, XxxTheRedrocker95xxX said:

You are 100%right. This is no editing whatsoever. 

Everyone who sees this, Please keep in mind, I don't make my rigs for anybody, Heck, I don't make them to upload them either. I choose to, because i want to see what you guys think of the model, not what editing choices I make.

THANKYOU! someone who agrees with me. btw i think the rig is pretty accurate 10/10 would pac-man again 

Edited by alfadog

5 hours ago, alfadog said:

THANKYOU! someone who agrees with me. btw i think the rig is pretty accurate 10/10 would pac-man again 

Thank you! I am planning on making more Pixels related rigs along the way, (I'm currently working on a Pixels mod, so I decided to translate the model to mine-imator) Q*bert, Space Invaders, donkey kong, etc. I have other rigs on my page, (classic 1980's accurate working pac-man rig, Futime Mike Rig,Movie Accurate Transformers transforming bumblebee

On 6/30/2017 at 3:42 AM, x3j50 said:

2 Schematics glued together.

The render looks cool thou

*four schematics

On 7/4/2017 at 3:37 PM, AlfaProductions said:

1 Year after I did that model, my computer crashed, and I lost all the rigs I had worked on at the time. Recently found some archived images of the rig while I was working on it, and gave it another go. Yeah, still just a junkie schematic rig. (My newer rigs do not disappoint)

Here you go. Like I said, not too different, still a pretty bad rig in and of itself. Though, the original movie character was blocky, so I don't see why going schematic for this model is a bad  idea.
NjgiDEJ.pngQ1VQnXr.png