Advanced Character Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I always wondered why breathing has been the foundation of "idle movements", even when you can barely notice it in real life! I looked at what idle movements really are, and have made a rig to help animate them.So I worked on this rig for a few days, and have been testing and animating with it, and I am very pleased with how it turned out!

Showcase video:

Spoiler

Download:

Sorry, can't let you do that as of right now. :/ - Will be fixed later

Here are some quick (and important) notes:

• Needs MI:CB
  • Is quite hard to use (Gets easier as you learn)
  • Uses @Keep on Chucking's and @Dr. Nexil's facial rig (Edited by me)
  • When animating idle movements, I recommend not changing the rotation by more than 1 degree per keyframe
Edited by Iron431

20 minutes ago, Keep on Chucking said:

Eyo, buddo, did yo read, the terms for the rig? Not to be mean, but it states to not share downloads for modifications of the rig, since we made them.

All I did was organize differently. is that fine? (I'll take down the download for now though.)

37 minutes ago, Iron431 said:

All I did was organize differently. is that fine? (I'll take down the download for now though.)

Sorry no, anything containing the rig isn't fine, either make your own rig from scratch or only give people the download to the textures, It's my rig and I'd rather have people download it from me :/

34 minutes ago, Keep on Chucking said:

Sorry no, anything containing the rig isn't fine, either make your own rig from scratch or only give people the download to the textures, It's my rig and I'd rather have people download it from me :/

K sorry for the trouble.