• Announcements

    • david

      READ: Mine-imator forum rules   07/14/15

      Read 'em!
    • david

      Mine-imator 1.1.0   11/21/17

      Version 1.1.0 is finally here! Thanks everyone for your input, patience and help with bug-smashing! https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/46014-mine-imator-110/  
    • david

      Dev update #12 part 1   12/19/17

      Steve will get deliciously curvy in the next update! We also take a look at what happened during 2017 for Mine-imator. https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/69008-dev-update-12-part-1-2017-in-a-nutshell-and-flexible-steves
    • Nimi

      Dev update #12 part 2   12/19/17

      Mine-imator will be getting some new and exciting graphics in 2018. https://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/69014-dev-update-12-part-2-a-bright-future-and-modelbench-news  
Creeperz Animations

Who to fight for MGB?

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Creeperz Animations said:

Fight as in try to kill each other

I don't mind killin', just look at the wallpaper I posted, can't you tell? xD 

I'm in, as long as I don't animate. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, S3D said:

I don't mind killin', just look at the wallpaper I posted, can't you tell? xD 

I'm in, as long as I don't animate. :D 

Nah, MGB is animated by one person, and usually the animator ends up winning, in this case, me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2017 at 9:38 PM, Creeperz Animations said:

Nah, MGB is animated by one person, and usually the animator ends up winning, in this case, me.

Wrong. MGB is where TWO people animate there OC beating the other person's OC. Then you post both in one topic and the forums votes on who wins. (Its two seprate animations BTW, one for each opponent.)

 

Edited by Slime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2017 at 11:42 PM, Creeperz Animations said:

I just wanted to ask you guys, I might/might not make a MGB, but in case I do want to make one, I need someone to fight, lel.

fight me. i dont mind loosing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/334958733404798976/336863601065197579/CPS_me.object

my human rig. it could transform into a monster already. Turn on monster mode by making the "Body Particles" visible.

Make "Fangs" visible

Make "Claws" Visible.

Head > Left Eye > Turn "Pupil Left 1 and 3" visible

Head > Right Eye > Turn "Pupil Right 1 and 2" visible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2017 at 6:46 AM, Slime said:

Wrong. MGB is where TWO people animate there OC beating the other person's OC. Then you post both in one topic and the forums votes on who wins. (Its two seprate animations BTW, one for each opponent.)

 

Crap, ok, what if I animate an unofficial one? 

Btw, thanks for telling me, guess I'm not very informed

Does each person animate it separately or the same person animate twice?

Edited by Creeperz Animations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Creeperz Animations said:

Crap, ok, what if I animate an unofficial one? 

Btw, thanks for telling me, guess I'm not very informed

Does each person animate it separately or the same person animate twice?

Each person sepretly. And an Unoffical is made by one person as a "fan animation".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, CPS Animations said:

do mine unofficial if you want

Nono, you are going to animate it, and then we vote, in your animation make me lose and I'll do the opposite for you, then we can see who wins.

Forum vote

Edited by Creeperz Animations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.