Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How did I do on the animation?

• 1 Star - Piece of dirt, it's complete trash (but hey, this is your first animation).
    • 2 Star - This is seriously bad and could use a lot of improvement.
    • 3 Star - This is ok, but needs a lot of improvement.
    • 4 Star - This is pretty good, but could use some improvement.
    • 5 Star - Best animation ever!!

So, I made an animation about a guy who robs a bank! What I am asking of you is to watch the video and tell me what I could improve on in future animations! I have quite a few things I could improve in this animation so I created a list of it along with other noticed errors below (mostly so people don't already repeat an error that I made in the animation)! Be sure to vote how I did in the poll above, I would give myself a 4/5!

Noticed Errors

-Walking animation isn't the greatest

-Talking animation isn't the best in some places

-I need to improve on my talking (so it doesn't sound like a weird robot, human thing)

-Crickets chirping sound effect cuts off suddenly

-Safe access key card is very dark and words can't be seen

-Camera movement in computer room to safe area scene isn't very smooth

-Lava animation is very choppy

Tell me if you see any other errors in the animation!

Edited by Captain SPD

3 minutes ago, Captain SPD said:

Walking and talking yes, camera yes (all noted in the noted errors list)

And i suggest actually to know the community and get more rep to try and make animations. 

You have a promising future here on these forums. Your animations seem a bit slow make sure to learn tempo and lipsync. The story is a pretty good one and when you Improve you should remake because that is a solid storyline for your animation.

I suggest this video to learn lipsync.

Spoiler

as for tempo go look on google there are many good videos to teach you framerate and tempo in mine imator or any animation program.

Edited by Sebablixa

26 minutes ago, Sebablixa said:

You have a promising future here on these forums. Your animations seem a bit slow make sure to learn tempo and lipsync. The story is a pretty good one and when you Improve you should remake because that is a solid storyline for your animation.

I suggest this video to learn lipsync.

-snip-

as for tempo go look on google there are many good videos to teach you framerate and tempo in mine imator or any animation program.

Thanks! I actually needed something to help with the talking animation, and I'll be sure to learn more about tempo and framerate :)

29 minutes ago, Chickenk122 said:

And i suggest actually to know the community and get more rep to try and make animations. 

Well, I need to start somewhere, so why not start with this animation :)

41 minutes ago, Captain SPD said:

Well, I need to start somewhere, so why not start with this animation :)

I'm assuming this is your first animation, and I have one tip, that I've learnt first-handedly: Never start with big projects. Test lip syncing, walk cycles, camera movements, lighting, etc first. I've made about 11 custom walk cycles, download at least 5, and I feel only one is good. Things like this take time, and starting big like this will be very difficult. Learn tricks on how to use the program before making something this big.

5 hours ago, Chickenk122 said:

Actually no buddy the whole point the forums was made was because of Mine-Imator if you've forgotten that already. He's doing good posting animations, sure he should get to know the forums but that rule doesn't apply to posting animations. (you wouldn't know that though because your partially new here as well,  no offense)

Edited by Proud_AnimatorZ

41 minutes ago, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

Actually no buddy the whole point the forums was made was because of Mine-Imator if you've forgotten that already. He's doing good posting animations, sure he should get to know the forums but that rule doesn't apply to posting animations. (you wouldn't know that though because your partially new here as well,  no offense)

Im not new here look at my profile...