Adventures of Three Friends Episode 1: The Adventure Begins

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Adventures of Three Friends (AOTF) is a brand new series i'm working on. The first episode of the series is done and there are more to come. Stay tuned on my channel! I worked very hard on this episode and I hope you like it!

1 hour ago, Colonel Muffin said:

For your future reference: A pilot episode means the episode they send to the TV network hoping it gets approved to show. It's not just the first episode.

Also good job.

Thanks for telling me so i dont feel like an idiot. Thanks for the compliment too! It means a lot to me.

Excellent work, mate! You probably put more effort into this animation than I would have.

A few things to note, if you want shadows, you'd want to increase your sunlight range. It will increase the distance that your sunlight goes to, at the cost of shadow quality. I'd like if the camera movements weren't so jerky or fast, it's kind of disorienting.

With that said, you show promise, and with time, you shall sharpen your skills and become a great animator! ;)

*go you purple-eyed skeletons! Destroy everything you see!*

11 minutes ago, SteampunkSkeleton said:

Excellent work, mate! You probably put more effort into this animation than I would have.

A few things to note, if you want shadows, you'd want to increase your sunlight range. It will increase the distance that your sunlight goes to, at the cost of shadow quality. I'd like if the camera movements weren't so jerky or fast, it's kind of disorienting.

With that said, you show promise, and with time, you shall sharpen your skills and become a great animator! ;)

*go you purple-eyed skeletons! Destroy everything you see!*

Thanks!