Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

could I join but can I join using blender,I'm just more comfortable in blender than in minemator I'll still meet the requirement so 60 fps 720p and I already have an idea

9 hours ago, Adesi said:

could I join but can I join using blender,I'm just more comfortable in blender than in minemator I'll still meet the requirement so 60 fps 720p and I already have an idea

I don't plan on ruling programs out so use whatever you feel comfortable with! :D

10 hours ago, Youtuber4Life said:

I'm out

Awww, well I can't force you :3 Good luck on your animations man

9 hours ago, Base Animations said:

Can I join? It won't be fad this time?

Yes you may, and I am sorry for cutting you out like that. To be real truthful I didn't want you to be judged nor did I want everyone else's animations to  be judged just because one person made something most people have a hard time to enjoy.

Edited by Cybernetic Cinema

On 7/23/2017 at 10:44 PM, Cybernetic Cinema said:

Yes you may, and I am sorry for cutting you out like that. To be real truthful I didn't want you to be judged nor did I want everyone else's animations to  be judged just because one person made something most people have a hard time to enjoy.

It's fine! Plus PS people do enjoy fad animations! ;)

On 7/30/2017 at 5:54 PM, Base Animations said:

It's fine! Plus PS people do enjoy fad animations! ;)

I never said fad was bad, just fad on these forums is considered bad to a lot of people. Btw nice job getting all those views and likes! I never even managed to get close to those numbers on any of my videos! xD 

11 hours ago, MoltenLapizza said:

Here is the preview

and heres the link :https://www.mediafire.com/file/3lse273u246pflg/Tes2t.mp4

it took me 2 weeks because am lazy :P and 17 hours on my new rig

Nice! Just eh, you can barely see the blue words sometimes X.x Is there anyways you can edit the color real quick? If it's too big of a problem then I can take it how it is :3