Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Welp guys, I am back for yet ANOTHER collab. It's going to be even better than the last one! Hopefully xD Anyways, I am proud to present:
gIbvZ2d.png

This collab will be about a channel that finds funny commercials around the world and compiles them together to create a mega commercial break! This channel is available only once every few months due to how hard it is to find these jewels among rocks! Your job is to create these jewels so they can be featured in the next commercial break!

now you may be wondering, why is this a channel instead of a show? Well I'll tell you... right after these commercials!!! (I am probs going to save it for the plot)(yes, there is a plot)

Rules of the collab

- Must be a commercial (o-o)

-Exporting: HDV 720, WMV, Best, Framerate 60, High quality rendering checked

- Must follow the rules of the forums, the collab will be posted here

- Can be short but not over a min and 30 seconds

- NO unnecessarily loud noises (When I say unnecessarily loud I mean if it hurts a headphone user's ears at low volume, it's unnecessary)

-To join say it here and then give me your animation via messaging by Youtube link

- You can make up your own commercial or make a parody of an already existing commercial (as long as you give me the source as the collab might get flagged)

- Music is allowed

- Editing is allowed

-Try and be creative. this is not required, but it can get people to keep watching

- Watermarking is not required, but is suggested so people know who did the animation

- DONT add in the static thing at the end as I have that covered already (the transition thing to another animation)

- You can team up on a commercial if you'd like

EXAMPLES

Trying to sell a shoe brand and saying things like it's enderman proof, or creeper proof, it comes in different sizes, and shapes and stuff like that

Trying to sell an invention with a crazy spokesman, waving his arms around and shouting random crap about the invention

Advertise SOMETHING

This:

Due: TBA

Unfinished

@AnimateTHIS

@Adesi

@CarlHeadCrashed

@Youtuber4Life

@Cybernetic Cinema

@hiendiep55

@ZephyrAnimations

@Wimsly

@SB7989

@Kapslock

@Caeden117(?)

@HeYoNia (?)
@Dr. Cuto

@Mighty Maison

Finished

@Twotorule

@Chaukeke

@Iron431

@Sebablixa(Has to be edited)

@newanimator2819

@MoltenLapizza

@FoxtrotHeaven

@Man Peter

Dat Kid Ender (I dont know his forum name)(Has to be edited)

Edited by Cybernetic Cinema
Adding names

1 hour ago, hiendiep55 said:

Is the video download link is allowed?

I'll take download link! Just eh, make sure all the stuff you use that requires credit to be given to the makers to be given to me as well. I really dont want to get flagged X.x

(Give me the link to all copyrighted material)

12 hours ago, HeYoNia said:

Okay I'm Probably In.

Also What is TBA?, Does that mean there's no Deadline yet?.

Yesh, TBA means To Be Announced :) 

12 hours ago, Chaukeke said:

-get snipped-

Can I join ?

Yes!

3 hours ago, Caeden117 said:

iJ7G08g.png

Whuuut