Battle of the Dragons 4K Wallpaper

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The is too much in focus to well... focus. A most wallpapers should always have a point or region that the brings the audience's attention. Methods like blurring, contrast, or using the golden ratio will help with this. 

Other critiques:

• Flat land
  • Lack of atmosphere
  • Lighting
  • Glowstone is not glowing
  • Since the dragons are energy (light), it shouldn't cast shadows. You can disable them. 

you can also check out my wallpaper tutorial :whistling:

Edited by GbStudio

1 hour ago, GbStudio said:

The is too much in focus to well... focus. A most wallpapers should always have a point or region that the brings the audience's attention. Methods like blurring, contrast, or using the golden ratio will help with this. 

Other critiques:

• Flat land
  • Lack of atmosphere
  • Lighting
  • Since the dragons are energy (light), it shouldn't cast shadows. You can disable them. 

Thx for the feedback! I'll try to work that out

2 hours ago, GbStudio said:

Other critiques:

• Flat land
  • Lack of atmosphere
  • Lighting

also the dragons do not have wings

and genji only makes one dragon

Edited by Quickstreak