Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I don't see the point of editing pictures like this. At least in that way. All you're doing is bumping up the contrast and adding bars at the top and bottom, not adding anything to the image. Rather, you actually detract from the image because you can't see details in anything dark because it's just black. 

Nice wallpaper, though. Unedited, that is.

Edited by Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

3 hours ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

how do you get the shadows to be that smooth and not Pixley as f***

I use a point light as a sunlight bcuz I don't use the default sunlight so ye

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 11:18 AM, BlueYoshi73 said:

how do you get the shadows to be that smooth and not Pixley as f***

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 2:50 PM, Arczision™ said:

I use a point light as a sunlight bcuz I don't use the default sunlight so ye

Actually, in the settings, there are options to change the light source's buffer size which could make shadows smoother. High end computers are required if you want to put the settings all the way up. Also, in the background tab, you can change the sun light range. This can make smaller objects create more specific shadows but at the cost of shadow resolution. Alternatively, you can just make the size of your scene really big. 

Edited by GbStudio

On 6/19/2017 at 1:25 AM, GbStudio said:

Actually, in the settings, there are options to change the light source's buffer size which could make shadows smoother. High end computers are required if you want to put the settings all the way up. Also, in the background tab, you can change the sun light range. This can make smaller objects create more specific shadows but at the cost of shadow resolution. Alternatively, you can just make the size of your scene really big. 

Yeah, I jacked 'em all up to the highest settings, but my computer should be in a zoo, so, eh.