Voice Actors Needed | Animation L.O.H. Project

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I need some voice actors for an upcoming animation project! Here are the roles!

Roles

Teen Voice - Male [Brine] ; This character has a smooth voice, he was abandoned by his mother after he was born. (American Accent Preferred)

Adult Voice - Male [Father] ; This character has a lower-pitched and deep voice with a goofy vibe (Accent Doesn't Really Matter)

Adult Voice - (2) Male [Fire Chief] ; This character had a deep and strong voice (Accent Doesn't Really Matter)

Adult Voice - Female [Mother] ; This character has a high-pitched voice (Accent Doesn't Really Matter)

Adult Voice - (2) Female [Jane] ; This character has a motherly, smooth voice (American Accent Preferred)

If you are interested then record yourself saying which role you want!

There is a sequel project to this, so expect to voice act for the next one, which is still a long time away from being in the works!

Edited by Captain SPD

it'd be great if you could provide a baseline description of what type of voice you want
i mean do you want something coarse? deep? high pitched? scratchy? smooth? any particular accents? at least a basic description of each character and their personality?

Edited by ThatGuyBrian

3 hours ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

it'd be great if you could provide a baseline description of what type of voice you want
i mean do you want something coarse? deep? high pitched? scratchy? smooth? any particular accents? at least a basic description of each character and their personality?

Done!