WHY CAN'T I EDIT ANYTHING

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 hours ago, Akira.. de Fenix said:

i was talking about when i clicking the edit profile thingy it saying i couldn't

well, it worked some time later

i were wondering before

WHY THE HECKING HECK I CAN'T EDIT MY OWN PROFILE

but later it worked

and with later i mean now (7/6/2017, 21:01)

Something with authentication.

All you need to do is post something valuable or worthy for your account to be authenticated. Authenticated either means to test if you are bot or you are fit to the forums.

For me, all I did was like post my wallpaper and uh, and then I waited. Boom! Now I can edit my profile.

I've has a similar issue to why I cant edit anything,

I'd open up mine-imator, create a new project, name it (all the usual), and when I click 'create', an 'Open project' screen comes up. I click the 'Browse' button, click on a project, and click open...but then it'd take me back to the Open project screen, and the little 'Project Saved!' yellow thing would pop up in the corner. Anyone know whats going on and/or how to fix it?

:)

On ‎09‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 8:17 AM, iiExynus said:

All you need to do is post something valuable or worthy for your account to be authenticated. Authenticated either means to test if you are bot or you are fit to the forums.

For me, all I did was like post my wallpaper and uh, and then I waited. Boom! Now I can edit my profile.

k  thx. I'll put the wallpaper I'm working on top priority