D-Day Normandy Drops WW2

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Try transitions, it'll make your animations greater! The animations aren't the best, but that may just be because of the transitions. And it's much better *than my first... xD

Edit: *Than all of my animations.

Edited by Sonicxryan

7 hours ago, Sonicxryan said:

Try transitions, it'll make your animations greater! The animations aren't the best, but that may just be because of the transitions. And it's much better *than my first... xD

Edit: *Than all of my animations.

By transition do u just mean fade in and fade out. I don't think I'd like that

4 minutes ago, CraftyFoxe said:

By transition do u just mean fade in and fade out. I don't think I'd like that

We mean the style of movement. In keyframe settings, you can change the way the keyframe works such as moving it slowly then transitioning to fast.

2 minutes ago, Dannyboi said:

We mean the style of movement. In keyframe settings, you can change the way the keyframe works such as moving it slowly then transitioning to fast.

Can you give me a specific example of a keyframe transition you would change in my video so I better understand? Is there some sort of tutorial about making good transitions I can watch?

Just now, CraftyFoxe said:

Can you give me a specific example of a keyframe transition you would change in my video so I better understand? Is there some sort of tutorial about making good transitions I can watch?

Just experiment with different ones. I was making a tutorial but I forgot to work on it and kinda abandoned it.