Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The composition is great, effects are great, overall a great wallpaper. My favorite part is how the right hand of the kid is instinctively hovering away from the bird as if the bird had just landed, really good touch, but I'd add some blue tint on the shadows and darken them a little bit to make more contrast. At first glance, it feels kinda flat because there are not many big contrasts in the picture and it feels way to yellow, and yellow is a complimentary color to blue so there was a missed opportunity. 

7 minutes ago, Lumie said:

The composition is great, effects are great, overall a great wallpaper. My favorite part is how the right hand of the kid is instinctively hovering away from the bird as if the bird had just landed, really good touch, but I'd add some blue tint on the shadows and darken them a little bit to make more contrast. At first glance, it feels kinda flat because there are not many big contrasts in the picture and it feels way to yellow, and yellow is a complimentary color to blue so there was a missed opportunity. 

How did i miss that detail!?! Thank you for remind me. (:D

7 hours ago, _BlueAsyl said:

Menace's wallpapers lives in a chromatic world.
Overall, Beautiful wallpaper!! (Another speed art :oo)

yub,and I'll more Speed Art like this. :)

7 hours ago, Mike said:

all of your wallpapers, while very good, are also very

yellow

I'll fix it for my next wallpaper. :D