3D Cake Rig V2 (SLICE-ABLE!)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

V1: http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/64193-3d-cake-rigs-vanilla-chocolate/
Extension: http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/64425-3d-cake-rig-extension-1/
It's ya boi Spectral finally posting good content on the forums. Here's my improved version of my old 3D Cake Rig I made back when I had 50 rep or so. Look at the links above if you haven't seen the older version of the rig.
3D Cake Rig V2
Note: Buggy (mainly textures)
>> Download <<

Pics:

Spoiler

hBR30jR.png
WNGNSrK.png

Instructions for n00bs:

Spoiler

1. Download the rig with the link below

2. Locate your Rigs folder. If you don't have one, locate your Mine-imator folder and make a folder called "Rigs" or something. You don't even need to put the Rigs folder in the Mine-imator folder.

3. Put the zip file there.

4. Unzip the zip file. If you don't know how (which I highly doubt) open the spoiler and do the following:

Spoiler

• Right click the Zip File, hover over 7-Zip and click "Extract Here" ovhY4Qx.png
  • Once the folder is there, delete the original zip file. KuUPPkx.png

Don't delete, edit, or rename the textures. Cause if you do you'll have purple and black "textures"

5. Go into MI, import an asset, click on the '3D Cake V2' folder, then double click on the object file.

Edited by spectral

Portal Topic:

THESE CAKE'S ARE A LIE DON'T DOWNLOAD THEM THEY'RE JUST HOLOGRAMS

On Topic:
yum

2 minutes ago, zinocat said:

...the cake is a lie... oh wait wrong franchise, sorry. but that looks like a pretty DELICIOUS rig

darn it i was typing that then you said it D:<

"If at first you don't succeed, it's probably never gonna happen."
                                                                                       -spectral 2017

HMM... i dont think dat true :P

Just now, ThatRobloxerGamerYT said:

-spectral 2017

HMM... i dont think dat true :P

Try inventing a Play Station 6.

Just now, ThatRobloxerGamerYT said:

-spectral 2017

look_who_s_back__flowey_dancing_pagedoll                                                   

flowey_icon_by_geeksomniac-d9t1ae0.gifflowey_icon_by_geeksomniac-d9t1ae0.gifflowey_icon_by_geeksomniac-d9t1ae0.gif

Ontopic: Reasonably good. Serve it up and a party and realise it's actually a rig for a 3d animation software.

Just now, Dannyboi said:

look_who_s_back__flowey_dancing_pagedoll                                                   

flowey_icon_by_geeksomniac-d9t1ae0.gifflowey_icon_by_geeksomniac-d9t1ae0.gifflowey_icon_by_geeksomniac-d9t1ae0.gif

Ontopic: Reasonably good. Serve it up and a party and realise it's actually a rig for a 3d animation software.

pls 2 rep until ur at 1.5k