The New No Rules collab

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Since AmazingWolfGamer just decided to call it quits on the No Rules collab, I decided to make a spiritual successor to it.
There's only really one requirement, and that'd be no NSFW content. Gore, blood, and swearing are cool, but I don't wanna see no milk balloons attached to chests.
It'd be preferable if your entry was 30 seconds or longer, but 15 is the bare minimum.
Just do what ya' want, it can be tied to another part of the collab, or it can be standalone. Just remember to submit it by June 10th.

Memberinos:
@AnimateTHIS
@AmazingWolfGamer 
@spectral
@Roosara

Edited by ThatGuyBrian

10 hours ago, ThatGuyBrian said:

Since AmazingWolfGamer just decided to call it quits on the No Rules collab, I decided to make a spiritual successor to it.
There's only really one requirement, and that'd be no NSFW content. Gore, blood, and swearing are cool, but I don't wanna see no milk balloons attached to chests.
It'd be preferable if your entry was 30 seconds or longer, but 15 is the bare minimum.
Just do what ya' want, it can be tied to another part of the collab, or it can be standalone. Just remember to submit it by June 10th.

Memberinos:
@AnimateTHIS
@AmazingWolfGamer 
@spectral

WAIT A MINUTE... NEW NO RULES COLLAB.....
THAT MEANS MINE CAN BE A EDIT IN SONY VEGAS :D But dont worry, there will still be moinecarft