Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

@Craftboy Those are not links m8. Those are file directories for YOUR computer, how the hell are we supposed to see the images?

How do you not know how to upload an image on some image hosting website? I think there's a guide on here as well, this is ridiculous.

On 5/7/2017 at 3:00 PM, tditdatdwt said:

@Craftboy Those are not links m8. Those are file directories for YOUR computer, how the hell are we supposed to see the images?

How do you not know how to upload an image on some image hosting website? I think there's a guide on here as well, this is ridiculous.

Look, I just joined and there is no image button on this thing (that I see of, I wear glasses so I'm practically blind.) You don't have to be so rude to people. Attitude like that gives you a bad reputation if you ask me.

Just now, Craftboy said:

Look, I just joined and there is no image button on this thing (that I see of, I wear glasses so I'm practically blind.) You don't have to be so rude to people. Attitude like that gives you a bad reputation if you ask me.

The fact that you do not know how to upload an image onto the internet on a site such as "Imgur" is simply saddening. Wearing glasses does not make you blind.. quite the opposite actually, and I have over 2000 positive reputation.

1 minute ago, tditdatdwt said:

The fact that you do not know how to upload an image onto the internet on a site such as "Imgur" is simply saddening. Wearing glasses does not make you blind.. quite the opposite actually, and I have over 2000 positive reputation.

There's a such thing as "real life reputation"

Just now, tditdatdwt said:

That doesn't answer my question, it's just a terrible reply because you have nothing to say.

No, it's because if you have a bad attitude in real life (which has nothing to do with M-I forums, which was quite obvious) you won't get friends, but I gotta say that you have friends. But the reason I facepalmed was because you asked a stupid obvious question! I'm trying to upload the images to imgur, but you won't stop replying! So I gotta go back and forward through pages, I'll edit the thing and put the Imgur image links now!

Just now, Craftboy said:

No, it's because if you have a bad attitude in real life (which has nothing to do with M-I forums, which was quite obvious) you won't get friends, but I gotta say that you have friends. But the reason I facepalmed was because you asked a stupid obvious question! I'm trying to upload the images to imgur, but you won't stop replying! So I gotta go back and forward through pages, I'll edit the thing and put the Imgur image links now!

You won't stop replying, for someone who just joined you sure like to reply.. immediately.