Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi there!

So I'm new to the world of animation but I've made a few short clips since starting and I'm really having fun and I want to start making longer videos. One of the projects I started on recently is called The Jester's Arsenal, a collection of gag/joke weapons used in a variety of ways to beat various mobs in combat! I made a short trailer here to showcase three of the items I've done so far. Some of the sound effects were custom made (some, not all, but I do sound engineering as a hobby). For a newbie to the world of animation, how does this little production fare?

11 minutes ago, Jovan0896 said:

Sorry I didn't mean it to come off as rude I just think it's a little weird is all, you don't have to change it :sweat:

it's fine, there are actually other reasons why I haven't changed it, one of them being that both me and several hundred other people are used to my skin looking the way it does. I'd have to change my banner art and everything just to keep it updated with any new looks I give to my skin. I don't want to open that can of worms. lol