Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Is mine imator can surpass blender   

22 members have voted

1. 1. Is mine imator surpass blender

I know I'm a completely a stranger and haven't make anything no particle no skin no scenery no animation no animation preset but I study mine imator and it has a potential to make an epic animation an animation that  can  surpass blender.org we just make this things up and if all of you guys help we could this make this things now I making an animation called the dragon war a story of the kid Keven that tame an electric dragon called Electra and I'm now working of it so please help me let's make a team that the world has never heard and seen. :   ).   E

ouch

you think mineimator animations can surpass blender?

xD  you must be joking.....

sure you don't have the potential to animate something that surpasses blender animations and then you call for help?

please don't make me laugh no one is gonna help you animate that.

Also the fact that no one really knows you and you plan to animate something that is at the size of the empire state buliding.

To be honest 45% of people have watched " How to train your dragons "  please try to animate something yourself.

You should understand what I'm telling you.

Got lazy on the first movie ehhy?

If you're trying to convince us well 

1st Try to earn some rep So we'll get know you better

2nd The story lacks of originality and Details

3rd You already Tried to convince us on your previous ''Movie'' That MI can surpass blender.

4th You already Tried to make a movie called ''God War'' And then a 2nd movie? Procrastinating or did you abandon your previous Movie Project.

33 minutes ago, Lloyd p Geronimo E said:

bEcausE its so vEry long timE

Um.. who are you..? Sure, I'm a forum nobody, but I think at least someone knows me. Whether it be for cruddy rigs or crap animations. But who on earth are YOU?

Also... Nobody speaks that language here. Sorry, find another forum.

To make a mine Imator film or whatever it is isn't easy. There are many things you have to do to accomplish something.

1: You'll need to plan stuff. 

2: You'll need to write a screenplay/script with a lot of details. Originality is best (try to make your story more original).

3: You'll need to make storyboards for characters. 

4: You'll need to decide on what additional things you're gonna use for the film depending on what it's about. Things such such as voice-overs, music, sound effects, visual effects and so on. 

5: Decide on the setting:

-Where the film is going to take place in. 

-The weather.

-Time.

-The genre/theme of the film.

6: Make goals and objectives for your plan. 

7: You'll need some skills to animate. If you want a group to work with, you'll need to show us what you're capable of doing with Mine Imator.

8: Planning is the most important key when it comes to film making. 

Once you're done with planning, you stick to it. 

Get some reps first. Just so we know you're at least experienced with Mine Imator. 

Also, learn some English for us to understand you better. 

I'm also guessing that you're the only person who voted on yes for *cough* "Can mine-Imator surpass Blender*". Before you say anything about Mine-Imator surpassing Blender, learn more about blender. Once you're done with that, I don't think you're going to say "Mine-Imator can surpass Blender". What's with the "E"? It triggers people. 

Edited by Thericalviber