Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, Iron431 said:

Im guessing the smoke is a bunch of surfaces? I'd be awesome if it was an actual particle. :(

if it was a particle the render depth would all be the same and there will be a lot of alpha glitches

Just now, JosSamLoh said:

Gimme all of the criticism ples 

k.

Spoiler

I think the damage on the wall could've been more detailed if compared to the pieces on the ground.

The wires on the light is a little too thicc. The light bulb(is that what its called?) should've been more detailed as well, right now it's just... a cube. And also if the wires were cut off, how is the light still on?

The small lamp is clipping through the broken pieces.

The textures for the fences both on the left and the right are too repetitive. You should make them having a slightly different size, position, and rotation to give them more dynamic look.

Fire texture seems a bit odd in my opinion. Also, you might want to pick a better smoke texture to hide/reduce the alpha glitches there as well.

The broken windows in the house are... uh, weird. Have you tried making a texture for it instead of using cubes yet?

There are what I could think of as of now. I'm dying now, It's five am, gtg bai

1 minute ago, UnmutEMC said:

I think the damage on the wall could've been more detailed if compared to the pieces on the ground.

The wires on the light is a little too thicc. The light bulb(is that what its called?) should've been more detailed as well, right now it's just... a cube. And also if the wires were cut off, how is the light still on?

The small lamp is clipping through the broken pieces.

The textures for the fences both on the left and the right are too repetitive. You should make them having a slightly different size, position, and rotation to give them more dynamic look.

Fire texture seems a bit odd in my opinion. Also, you might want to pick a better smoke texture to hide/reduce the alpha glitches there as well.

The broken windows in the house are... uh, weird. Have you tried making a texture for it instead of using cubes yet?

Thanks for all that, I'll use this to improve in the future! And no I haven't tried making a texture for it, I haven't thought of doing that.

2 minutes ago, UnmutEMC said:

There are what I could think of as of now. I'm dying now, It's five am, gtg bai

oke cya :3

50 minutes ago, MichTheElf said:

Cool it looks amazing Jos

thanks! :D

3 minutes ago, Mobdestoryer said:

OH MY ******* GOD THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING **** I'VE EVER SEEN HOW THE **** DID YOU DO THIS!

I forgot, I think I used some cubes and surfaces, oh and some cylinders