[wallpaper] A Little Fatal

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

thanks ethan, oh! btw! "if you just want to comment about random stuff there are chats for that or comment about somthing else" but im gonna let that pass becuz you have more rep then david, david is the god of this site so i dont want to know what that makes you.....

thanks ethan, oh! btw! "if you just want to comment about random stuff there are chats for that or comment about somthing else" but im gonna let that pass becuz you have more rep then david, david is the god of this site so i dont want to know what that makes you.....

Please dont let that pass because of my rep, besides I dont usually do that. I just want people to get better or something.

Please dont let that pass because of my rep, besides I dont usually do that. I just want people to get better or something.

im not letting it pass cuz of your rep, i found it funny, you "caring arsehole".....(that was a joke btw) and tips or anything i said above?

But he was giving you a tip: don't use that much bloom.  :wacko:

It wasnt random stuff. He literally said that its a bit too much bloom which is a perfectly good tip. Also if youre scared of him why be so passive agreesive?

Edited by CatOnCaffeine