Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Before watching this video. Please, pour yourself a wine glass.

giphy.gif

@DeltaDino&DeltaAndrew This. Is by FAR. The BEST mine craft animation of 2017.

YOU! are one of the people that will change how people think of Minecraft animations.

YOU! are one of the people who will revolutionize Minecraft aniamtions

SUMMARY

For the benefit of the uninitiated, "The Six Sides" film is set in a loosely populated area where gold is plentiful and bands mobs control trade routes; decide border control.

In "The Side Sides", the mood is set with pessimistic flashbacks. The protagonist(s) are Ben and Adam. Two orphan kids with distinct reasons as to why they lack parents. 

In protagonist, Ben's bedroom, he reminiscent of the period of his Mother's deaths from an illness and Dad who was drafted which leads to him feeling very sympathetic to Adam, whose parents mysteriously disappeared without a trace. Ben brings up the idea that Adam's parents might still be alive in their world. 

They start to question how they will pay their upcoming bills. So, they suggest on stealing money which leads them to a very exciting start, and a very depressing end...

REVIEW

From start to finish, this 15-minute trope of ecstasy is beautiful. It starts off a slow rise then leaps into quick action. The music blends with the action on screen very well, they sync in harmony. I have listened to it for the 5th time. The animation is fantastic with pockets of odd, awkward moments, however, it is never boring. The lighting is superb. And the positioning and staging of the scenes rival with the likes of professional movie directors. 

Contrast is used heavily to direct your eyes to the ongoing scene, which aids in making sense of what is going on. the story is simple; yet complex in a thoughtful way.

@DeltaDino&DeltaAndrew excelled in areas where others did not. This was a pleasure.

Thank you Delta Dino & Delta Andrew

giphy.gif

You deserve this.

Edited by CisforCrispr

YOU! are one of the people that will change how people think of Minecraft animations.

SUMMARY

For the benefit of the uninitiated, "The Six Sides" film is set in a loosely populated area where gold is plentiful and bands mobs control trade routes; decide border control.

In "The Side Sides", the mood is set with pessimistic flashbacks. The protagonist(s) are Ben and Adam. Two orphan kids with distinct reasons as to why they lack parents. 

In protagonist, Ben's bedroom, he reminiscent of the period of his Mother's deaths from an illness and Dad who was drafted which leads to him feeling very sympathetic to Adam, whose parents mysteriously disappeared without a trace. Ben brings up the idea that Adam's parents might still be alive in their world. 

They start to question how they will pay their upcoming bills. So, they suggest on stealing money which leads them to a very exciting start, and a very depressing end...

REVIEW

From start to finish, this 15-minute trope of ecstasy is beautiful. It starts off a slow rise then leaps into quick action. The music blends with the action on screen very well, they sync in harmony. I have listened to it for the 5th time. The animation is fantastic with pockets of odd, awkward moments, however, it is never boring. The lighting is superb. And the positioning and staging of the scenes rival with the likes of professional movie directors. 

Contrast is used heavily to direct your eyes to the ongoing scene, which aids in making sense of what is going on. the story is simple; yet complex in a thoughtful way.

@DeltaDino&DeltaAndrew excelled in areas where others did not. This was a pleasure.

I pretty much agree with @CisforCrispr. This is simply amazing. I cannot describe how awesome it is.

You will definitely revolutionize all of the Minecraft animations. You're off to a good start. 

Before watching this video. Please, pour yourself a wine glass.

giphy.gif

SUMMARY

REVIEW

giphy.gif

You deserve this.

thx! :D lol put us as number 1 in mine-imator top animators,  joking

Animation - Good

Music - Good

Story - Kinda good.

I know I shouldn't be acting all critique-y about the first episode, but I just can't help myself. First of all everything is too dramatic. The part where Ben is like "My dad is in the draft, and my mom is dead", was a little too unrealistic, I guess. Also the part when the mom died was kinda 'meh' for me. I don't really know these characters yet, and already something that's supposed to be sad and painful already is shown. It was also a bit over dramatic with the mom talking about life being cruel. The characters don't feel real.  It's all in the dialouge. Maybe sometimes think, "How would I react if this happened to me?" I like the ending though. It had me at the edge of my seat, wondering what was gonna happen. That's a part that I liked. 

The story isn't bad though. It could just use some work. This whole thing is pretty good. Keep it up. Im kinda hoping to see what comes next. ;)

Edited by Ninja Dino