Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now saw this, and was thoroughly impressed by many aspects of it. Love the ambitious storytelling and animation, and overall quality of the film making.

My main two critiques would be:

• The "twinning" in animation. In some shots, the character's are sharing the same walk cycle (which is fine), but they're also synchronized; varying the timing of the keyframes a bit would go a long way to making the duplicate walk cycle less noticeable.
  • Sound design. While good and clearly effort went into it, some scenes (like the slow-mo arrow hit) could've used some more "punch" to give weight to the events.

Again, quite enjoyed this and admire the effort that went into it - especially considering it was a Mine-imator project. Keep up the good work!

3 hours ago, AnxiousCynic said:

Just now saw this, and was thoroughly impressed by many aspects of it. Love the ambitious storytelling and animation, and overall quality of the film making.

My main two critiques would be:

• The "twinning" in animation. In some shots, the character's are sharing the same walk cycle (which is fine), but they're also synchronized; varying the timing of the keyframes a bit would go a long way to making the duplicate walk cycle less noticeable.
  • Sound design. While good and clearly effort went into it, some scenes (like the slow-mo arrow hit) could've used some more "punch" to give weight to the events.

Again, quite enjoyed this and admire the effort that went into it - especially considering it was a Mine-imator project. Keep up the good work!

thx for feedback :)

On 6/20/2017 at 4:05 PM, ClassicRampage said:

Very awesome! The music, sound effects, animation, lighting, and cinematography were well done. My favorite scene would have to be the TNT slow-mo part, that was really cool. :P

thankssssssssss!