[Mine-Imator]Dark Verse Chapter 1 Sneak peak

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It looks amazing, until you realize it's just a character with a repeating idle animation...  and the eye candy comes from the overuse of effects. I gave you a +1 because I talent in you and what you produced in this generic animation. 

Add something in the background, yes i know I know, a lot of people always say this. But seriously try it add a little house, some pigs, maybe change the pose, ditch the music, make him walk around for a bit, and there you've got yourself a 5 second start to a video. I hope you take this criticism and implement it into your next video, I'll be really proud to see it, and I will help you with the thumbnails, lighting and you can work on the actual animation. I will also provide resources if you need them.

I am giving you this help so that you will grow and improve, because I have noticed some people on this forum are particular vicious in their support, they sometimes put you down, and I believe that's counter-intuitive. 

Take your +1, take your criticism, and go make a good video. If you need thumbnails and lighting help, ask me. If you need good, honest criticism ask @Emaniplex, If you need fantastic rigs go to @Piegon99

Bon voyage!

Edited by CisforCrispr
Quoted the correct Pigeon