Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ech, it's so stiff.

21 minutes ago, NietyFox said:

Could you give a reason why you disliked this video @Immqrtal? You can't just go around giving dislikes to people who just started animating.

God, I hate when people act like they need a reason to dislike something. The dislike button is for expressing that you didn't like the product. Yes, a reason would be nice, but you can't always get what you want.

4 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

God, I hate when people act like they need a reason to dislike something. The dislike button is for expressing that you didn't like the product. Yes, a reason would be nice, but you can't always get what you want.

Yeah, but in this case he was pretty new. We should offer advice to newbies out of courtesy and show them our preferences so they can succeed, at least early on.

We shouldn't just Dislike his content without him knowing why. Plus, this is really above average for a newbie; he even animated a bit of expression onto the Face Rig and set up a proper scene!  :v

The text at the start is off screen a bit. Putting it in the center (and attached to the camera) should help.

Edit: Also the DoF kinda appears and dissapears randomly.

I think this is a personal preference so don't worry too much about it but go a little lighter on DoF. It doesn't have to be super blurry, just enough to make the thing your looking at 'pop'

Edited by RedcapCreations