Looking for someone to extract "Minecraft Story Mode" textures.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

hello.

I am asking for someone to please find a way to reach the textures file for the game "Minecraft story mode" so I can use them for upcoming projects and edits.

I have tried every way that doesn't involve destroying my laptop(again), that includes umod and ttarchsshegbnsbgbjksh,"Vinny.exe has stopped working""

pls Halp a fellow Vin...

It's eaaaasy to extract the files.

Step 1. Disable antivirus.

Step 2. Download every suspicious thing you see

Step 3. Delete all your important files

Step 4. Delete minecraft story mode

Step 5. Shut down your laptop/pc

Step 6. Shove a knife into your screen (WHILE YOUR LAPTOP OR PC IS OFF)

Step 7. Open up your laptop/pc again. All textures will be on your desktop.

(Note: After you shove your knife into your screen and you try to open it again sometimes some weird bug happens and the device wont open again for some reason. I can't find the fix to this bug but don't worry, normally it works. Oh also, you might get a few cracks on your screen but it's fine you can fix your screen later by rubbing kerosene oil all over your device and then throwing a lot of burning sticks on it. That usually fixes all the problems.)

2 minutes ago, phoenixbasher said:

It's eaaaasy to extract the files.

Step 1. Disable antivirus.

Step 2. Download every suspicious thing you see

Step 3. Delete all your important files

Step 4. Delete minecraft story mode

Step 5. Shut down your laptop/pc

Step 6. Shove a knife into your screen (WHILE YOUR LAPTOP OR PC IS OFF)

Step 7. Open up your laptop/pc again. All textures will be on your desktop.

(Note: After you shove your knife into your screen and you try to open it again sometimes some weird bug happens and the device wont open again for some reason. I can't find the fix to this bug but don't worry, normally it works. Oh also, you might get a few cracks on your screen but it's fine you can fix your screen later by rubbing kerosene oil all over your device and then throwing a lot of burning sticks on it. That usually fixes all the problems.)

i did that with my xbox one, long story short....

it worked!

1 minute ago, lifecraft said:

i did that with my xbox one, long story short....

it worked!

Oh that's nice very good I'm glad you did it.

Btw did you by any chance manage to find out how to fix the bug where it stops working forever?

You can import the textures from your xbox one to your pc btw it's easy just put both your xbox one and your laptop/pc next to each other and then drive a truck over both of them and all the mcsm textures will go from your xbox one to your pc/laptop

3 minutes ago, phoenixbasher said:

Oh that's nice very good I'm glad you did it.

Btw did you by any chance manage to find out how to fix the bug where it stops working forever?

You can import the textures from your xbox one to your pc btw it's easy just put both your xbox one and your laptop/pc next to each other and then drive a truck over both of them and all the mcsm textures will go from your xbox one to your pc/laptop

Is it wrong I already tried that....with a playstation?

2 hours ago, Husky Gurl said:

There are some C4D and Blender users that have made Minecraft Stroy Mode rigs, you can download them and get textures from folder.

Lol, although it can be useful for @Tempus, I ment other textures for block variations, exclusive items, texture changes, exclusive blocks, and the list goes on.

31 minutes ago, Minecraftvinnyq said:

Lol, although it can be useful for @Tempus, I ment other textures for block variations, exclusive items, texture changes, exclusive blocks, and the list goes on.

when I get the time I will recreate them.