Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys! This is my first rig (That I've posted to the forums) and I decided to make a rigged version of my character!
I've never done this before so please give me constructive criticism.

Pictures:

Spoiler

011003bb372540d9bca59540f936ca4f.png
5ad0e59e732d4463ada4d129494e44a3.png

Download link: https://www.mediafire.com/?2w1wqqd9hbi06lo
Please note that the revolver rig in the screenshot is also made by me and I will not be uploading it to the forums.

1 hour ago, Spectral said:

On the first picture it looks like the thumbs are bending backwards.
Cool doe

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh hey, I didn't even notice that. I didn't make it like that, but thanks for pointing it out.

Edited by CosmicRadiax

1 minute ago, Cube Productions said:

One of the unspoken rules of Mine-imator; never use edgy OCs.

Ehh, it's not really designed to be edgy, the reason I said true is because I understand it looks that way, but it's loosely based off Tokyo Ghoul's Kaneki.
VERY loosely.

3 minutes ago, Cube Productions said:

One of the unspoken rules of Mine-imator; never use edgy OCs.

Yea, some roblox kid got hate for being edgy, cancerous, and having a shit username. It was like RobloxGamerYT or something.

Edited by Spectral

2 minutes ago, Spectral said:

Yea, some roblox kid got hate for being edgy, cancerous, and having a shit username. It was like RobloxGamerYT or something.

I get hate a lot for just being who I am, I'm used to it so if I get hate I honestly don't care, but thanks for the warning anyway.

2 minutes ago, CosmicRadiax said:

I get hate a lot for just being who I am, I'm used to it so if I get hate I honestly don't care, but thanks for the warning anyway.

Uh, you have 12 posts and never gotten negative rep.
wat????

5 hours ago, CosmicRadiax said:

I get hate a lot for just being who I am

Ow. The edge. To be completely honest, I'm so fat, my weight loss doc says I'll die at around 25 if I don't take action. Early in school, I was beaten, strangled, tossed and choked. Did I stop being who I am?

Apparently not.

YOLO

Make the most of it.

Alright, let me address all the hate.
I'm simply trying to show what I can do, so I used my own skin. A couple of my favourite colours are black and red.
I completely understand that it looks edgy, but there's no reason to act like this towards it. I've never understood why being edgy is bad.
I should've just stuck with working on gun rigs.

Tl;dr I'm not changing how I am as a person to fit other people's needs, though this was my only planned OC rig.

[EDIT: I haven't quite grasped what being a Mary Sue means.]

Edited by CosmicRadiax