Just Some Pic's

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Remember mate, in the end all that matters is the fact that you had fun making it. Also, never pay attention to the ones who say boo, just to the ones who applauded. Btw the 3rd one doesn't look bad :3

Another thing is to keep practicing, for example, look at the pictures people have submitted, what did they do? Did it work? What's that camera angle, how's the shading done? Experiment and succeed.

1 hour ago, Cybernetic Cinema said:

Also, never pay attention to the ones who say boo, just to the ones who applauded.

That's terrible advice.

Btw the 3rd one doesn't look bad :3

Of course it does, it's just @Creeper2555's Rig that he used without giving credit slapped in front of a black background.

Another thing is to keep practicing, for example, look at the pictures people have submitted, what did they do? Did it work? What's that camera angle, how's the shading done? Experiment and succeed.

At least that much is true.

41 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

That's terrible advice.

I wouldn't say so, but maybe if you take it the wrong way then yes. Let me be a bit more precise. A person with a bias opinion and outright negative approach is not who you should listen to, a person who actually tries to help and encourages you to get better is who you should listen to. I hope this helps.

By the way this is how I see it anyways, you might not see it the same way and I would totally understand mate :3

Edited by Cybernetic Cinema

the only problem in my MI is that it lags when i have big sceneries

i just noticed, most of the popular people are the ones who insult me and say i "stole" the 3rd one, if you think im bad, why would you think i made that?

i still dont care what others say