minecraft short preview

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Lifecraft did use some transitions but just in some of the wrong places.

Overall, the concept is okay since I have seen a couple of these already.

Listen to Iron431 up there to add scenery because no one ever loves flatgrass. Use maybe a mine or cave for scenery considering this has to do with bedrock

The facial expressions were decent.

Be careful of that diamond pick phasing through the head, we don't need another Vision.

Lacks lighting...probably because there is no lighting, I recommend you should fix that if your going to turn this into a full fledged animation.

I really loved how you did 1:05 - 1:08. Gave me a good couple chuckles.

Hoped this helped :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, Czai Knight said:

Lifecraft did use some transitions but just in some of the wrong places.

Overall, the concept is okay since I have seen a couple of these already.

Listen to Iron431 up there to add scenery because no one ever loves flatgrass. Use maybe a mine or cave for scenery considering this has to do with bedrock

The facial expressions were decent.

Be careful of that diamond pick phasing through the head, we don't need another Vision.

Lacks lighting...probably because there is no lighting, I recommend you should fix that if your going to turn this into a full fledged animation.

I really loved how you did 1:05 - 1:08. Gave me a good couple chuckles.

Hoped this helped :thumbsup:

thx, it is very helpful, i will fix the pickaxe issue, i will use a cave for the scenery, i might try to add a bit of detail to the facial expressions, and trust me when i say, "u have not seen a bedrock animation like i have planned". but i may need some pointers on transitions and lighting (especially lighting). thx for the detailed feedback :)