Mike's Car Rig (1.0.6)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Excuse me sir, but... I really like the lighting in those pictures, it looks very promising. Speaking of which, how did you do it? It looks kinda light and smooth, I like it. Let me guess, you probably used photoshop or something. If only I had after affects, so I could recreate this effect in my animation... well, that would be a bit too much work. Anyways, this is a really high quality rig! Mind if I use it in my animation? Of course, I'll credit you. 11/10. Fantastic work, mate.

On 1/31/2018 at 11:03 PM, Sticknub said:

Excuse me sir, but... I really like the lighting in those pictures, it looks very promising. Speaking of which, how did you do it? It looks kinda light and smooth, I like it. Let me guess, you probably used photoshop or something. If only I had after affects, so I could recreate this effect in my animation... well, that would be a bit too much work. Anyways, this is a really high quality rig! Mind if I use it in my animation? Of course, I'll credit you. 11/10. Fantastic work, mate.

Why da BOLD?!

19 hours ago, littleqinglong said:

That's cool. I want to share it with other MI communities in this wonderful work. I hope to get your authorization to reprint it.

you want to repost it on other communities? why not just link them here?