Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

24 minutes ago, Skjold said:

There's more people that hate them that people that like them. That means they're bad.

Not quite.

(Am not implying that I like glowing eyes, I despise them, but your argument was kind of stupid)

7 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

I hate the glowing eyes.

Don't really have any opposition with them, but through my opinion mostly it depends with how the character is built.

7 hours ago, BloxxerCreeperDTC said:

that earrape at the end (the "when they ask you how you are" thingy) was kinda unnecessary, but other than that the animation isn't too bad.

It wasn't an ear rape. It was a shotgun bullet bouncing on the floor with a slowmo of 0.5. Eventually, I thought the echo was kinda spooky 

7 hours ago, lou3d said:

Don't really have any opposition with them, but through my opinion mostly it depends with how the character is built.

It wasn't an ear rape. It was a shotgun bullet bouncing on the floor with a slowmo of 0.5. Eventually, I thought the echo was kinda spooky 

oooooooo ok. I thought that the volume was a bit higher sooo yea i just thought it was

Edited by BloxxerCreeperDTC

Yeah, the animation was okay... but the only reason is because everything is still for 3 quarters of the animation except the camera. It's practically like a mannequin challenge except the tiny cringey gun shot at the end... which is lazy, no offense. Move the characters more, add some better rendering settings, and:

ADD

TRANSITIONS

TO 

THE

CHARACTERS

I can't stress enough!