Minecraft C͈̝͚͎͉̥̯̘͚͆̿̆́̈́͊̿̉͑͞͡O̘͚̫̩̮͂̉̽̌R̶̝̳ͯ͠Ṙ̛̋͗ͭ̇ͨ̃͊͏͕̘͔̤̪͝Ûͤͬ̂ͪ̓҉̤̦̙̹͉͖͖͔̀P̡̼̰̠͑̉͝T̢̨̯̳̺͎͕͔̮ͦ̒̂͞ͅIͯͥͨ͏͔͞O̴̟̹̝̱̦͉̭̾ͭ̓̏̃͢͞N̨̹͍͊ͅ

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

What do you want to do?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What can you do?

Hello! I'm planning on making a short series, (maybe 5 episodes or so) called Minecraft Corruption. It will (probably) not have voice acting in it.

Things I need help with:

• Schematics,
  • Rigs,
  • Plot,
  • Characters,
  • Some animated parts, (fights, cinematics, etc)

That's basically it. If you want to help, just go do the poll up there ^^.

Brief summary on the plot:

A boy is told to plot point which causes him to go after the main villain who made a machine to the 'Corruption'. The boy finds his way into the corruption and fights the corrupted beasts. He finds the sword that other main character instructed him to get, which can stop the Corrupted from bringing the Corruption into Minecrafts world.

The only way not to become corrupted while in the dimension is if you have an Eye of ender in your possession in any way. (Whether that be a pouch, necklace)

The Corruption is another dimension, parallel to Minecrafts world, filled with what were once humans, but had been fully corrupted for not having an Eye of ender on them. The corruption also has its own creatures, too, which are humanoid purple mutants, called the Corrupted.

NOTE: This is not going to be a REALLY serious animation, maybe the style of anime? I don't know. Just don't think of this as what would happen irl, but in an unrealistic way. Think of it as a serious meter, it'd be 6-7.5 out of 10.

Edited by Sonicxryan