Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

What do you think?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I make more of what randomness I thought of when I was younger?

• Yes! It's completely random Joshua, you stupid, stupid boy! Make more so we can humiliate you! (Okay! :D)
    • NO! YOU STUPID, STUPID KID I THINK YOUR DUMB AND PATHETIC I WISH YOU WILL STOP MAKING CONTENT ON THESE FORUMS! (Hey! That was mean ;-;)
    • It depends on what you did before and how terrible it will look and how funny...
    • I mean, it's complete randomness, so I will just go with the flow and see what others will think!
    • I came here because I refresh the page and want to see what's going on.

Okay, so I am working on a new project about how I used to be like. The animation shows how I used to think my animations would turn out like. Well, this is also like for other animators! Not just me okay? 

If you are like what I just mentioned, please do not be offended as of because this is only for comedy and this is a stupid, stupid idea that came out of my head because I like teasing my STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID YOUNG MIND I CALL AN ANIMATOR AND AN EXCUSE OF A HAPPY CHILD BACK IN THE DAYS.

Anyways, here is what I am working on daily! This may take about, I don't know, 2 months to make? It doesn't really matter. What matters is that if you like this content, I'll make more. I'm making short updates and I will check suggestions. If you had any on upload 2, repost them here because I'm too lazy. Some suggestions will be accepted and I will work on it if I have the time. The reason I uploaded this and made not much of progress on this version is because I am in a new team of animators and I just want to help set up everything we need. Please be nice. Bye now!

Edited by Josh The Stupad

Hahaha! This is such a wacky bizarre take on the differences between Mine-imator and Reality! I cannot stop laughing! The clever and incredibly clear animations make understanding the visuals a breeze! I especially love the camera movement for Reality! It gets me almost every time! Keep up the great work, as I see a promising career ahead of you in animation! :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Heavenira said:

Hahaha! This is such a wacky bizarre take on the differences between Mine-imator and Reality! I cannot stop laughing! The clever and incredibly clear animations make understanding the visuals a breeze! I especially love the camera movement for Reality! It gets me almost every time! Keep up the great work, as I see a promising career ahead of you in animation! :thumbsup:

Thanks! I haven't heard that much from people. ;-; These types of posts can help me get better! Heck, the last sentence you said is what some of my friends said for me in 2D animation! I'll be almost like in both worlds!

Edited by Josh The Stupad