Mine-Imator Expectations Vs Reality! (Upload 2!)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

What do you think?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should I make more of what randomness I thought of when I was younger?

• Yes! It's completely random Joshua, you stupid, stupid boy! Make more so we can humiliate you! (Okay! :D)
    • NO! YOU STUPID, STUPID KID I THINK YOUR DUMB AND PATHETIC I WISH YOU WILL STOP MAKING CONTENT ON THESE FORUMS! (Hey! That was mean ;-;)
    • It depends on what you did before and how terrible it will look and how funny...
    • I mean, it's complete randomness, so I will just go with the flow and see what others will think!
    • I came here because I refresh the page and want to see what's going on.

Okay, so I am working on a new project about how I used to be like. The animation shows how I used to think my animations would turn out like. Well, this is also like for other animators! Not just me okay? 

If you are like what I just mentioned, please do not be offended as of because this is only for comedy and this is a stupid, stupid idea that came out of my head because I like teasing my STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID YOUNG MIND I CALL AN ANIMATOR AND AN EXCUSE OF A HAPPY CHILD BACK IN THE DAYS.

Anyways, here is what I am working on daily! This may take about, I don't know, 2 months to make? It doesn't really matter. What matters is that if you like this content, I'll make more.

Edited by Josh The Stupad

7 minutes ago, Spectral said:

i relate the most to "Fighting Scenes"

And please don't overuse underline cause it kinda looks like poop

Well that is nice to hear. I mostly want to make cool fighting scenes too when I was younger. Now, I am totally not overusing the underline. XDDDD

2 minutes ago, Spectral said:

Why did you vote on your own poll

pCcYwdG.png?1

Cause I'm stupid

3 minutes ago, Spectral said:

Why did you vote on your own poll

pCcYwdG.png?1

I forgot what multiple choice question meant. I thought it means that you can choose one or more. That's one reason I'm stupid. Ignore it plz

12 minutes ago, Josh The Stupad said:

-quote-

Well that is nice to hear. I mostly want to make cool fighting scenes too when I was younger. Now, I am totally not overusing the underline. XDDDD

-quote-

Cause I'm stupid

-quote-

I forgot what multiple choice question meant. I thought it means that you can choose one or more. That's one reason I'm stupid. Ignore it plz

Why did you quote me twice

Good animation.
Expectations

TheTanJames.

Reality.

This. (only jk please don't kill me.)

Alright. Work on the walking animations, like moving the head and arms, and maybe make the camera part... MORE WOOBLY! NOT WOOBLY ENOUGH. But other than that, its a nice animation! :thumbsup: