Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

We don't hate, we give criticism, there is a difference, also saying "no hate please" makes you sound childish. 

The wallpaper is something, tone it down on the bloom, it's quite orange. Like you pointed out, yes fix the shadows. The posing seems quite well. Try to add some DoF to focus on Steve or whatever the focus is.

3 minutes ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

We don't hate, we give criticism, there is a difference, also saying "no hate please" makes you sound childish. 

The wallpaper is something, tone it down on the bloom, it's quite orange. Like you pointed out, yes fix the shadows. The posing seems quite well. Try to add some DoF to focus on Steve or whatever the focus is.

Fixed the orange stuff and the shadows...Just waiting for Imagur...To cool down...

50 minutes ago, chuckles de clown said:

not bad, but just for fun and giggles maybe follow the rule of thirds and put steve on the right side of the cameras view, i honestly cant really come up with anything because somebody already said too orange.

Hmm Maybe next time...Ill try that view

On 3/20/2017 at 6:23 PM, OzFalcon said:

Problem: You have a regular non red block of glowstone, and then directly behind is A FRICKING BLOOD RED TREE!! xD It's okay if you just toned the red/orange down... which I presume you've already done?

I think ill change those...Tree colors and that glow stone thing because i forgot to change the color...(I always forget to pay attention in the details)

I think you get how to contrast colors with eachother; however, the color orange is eating up half of the contrasting color, wich is steve's blue shirt. Maybe if you added more color to it, like green, you could have a far nicer complementary contrasting .

I did quite like your wallpaper, but it needs a little bit more colors. You could also tone down the bloom and start slowly moving the sliders, once at a time, to have the most perfect bloom  ™.

There are a lot of ways to contrast your wallpaper, but the one i use is pretty simple:

vFtlQbx.png

Here's a little example i did a while ago; notice how the darker tones are roughly in the middle, contrasting with the bright tones, like the grass on the bottom or the sky. These bright tones are also being partly obscured, by the snow or the clouds.

Edited by willingsas

7 hours ago, willingsas said:

I think you get how to contrast colors with eachother; however, the color orange is eating up half of the contrasting color, wich is steve's blue shirt. Maybe if you added more color to it, like green, you could have a far nicer complementary contrasting .

I did quite like your wallpaper, but it needs a little bit more colors. You could also tone down the bloom and start slowly moving the sliders, once at a time, to have the most perfect bloom  ™.

There are a lot of ways to contrast your wallpaper, but the one i use is pretty simple:

vFtlQbx.png

Here's a little example i did a while ago; notice how the darker tones are roughly in the middle, contrasting with the bright tones, like the grass on the bottom or the sky. These bright tones are also being partly obscured, by the snow or the clouds.

Thanks For the Advice...I Changed the Biome Color to Orange because it's Sunset Time....But turned out to be Terrible...Thanks tho