**** the police [hd good wallpaper lol]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 minute ago, XDeAdly *Mine-Lord* said:

dude i dont said 'i drawed this' im bad at drawing and 'I JUST EDITED' okay ?

you said you're bad at drawing, and I never said anything about your drawing skills so I thought you were saying that you drew that wallpaper. And yes I know you edited it, I'm not blind

1 minute ago, JosSamLoh said:

you said you're bad at drawing, and I never said anything about your drawing skills so I thought you were saying that you drew that wallpaper. And yes I know you edited it, I'm not blind

i said wait a fast flashback pls woowowowowow and so I SAID I JUST EDITED SKIBBZ BEARD i don't know how do you false understand that

1 minute ago, XDeAdly *Mine-Lord* said:

i said wait a fast flashback pls woowowowowow and so I SAID I JUST EDITED SKIBBZ BEARD i don't know how do you false understand that

you never said any of that, your broken english is confusing me, and YES I do understand you, you've told me 3 times now

2 minutes ago, XDeAdly *Mine-Lord* said:

im not american dude ...my main language is different ahh nevermind just stop talking

I can tell that you're not english, never thought you were american anyway, and ok I'll stop talking

Edited by JosSamLoh