Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

6 minutes ago, Joshg said:

how? Just I see there is a lot of wallpapers these days.I want to see it be animated

Its so demanding. A chess battle being animated would also be boring, tedious, as @Simon G. Andersen said, and the face makes it so much worse like you're dissapointed or don't even note the hard work being put into the wallpaper/.

Just now, Joshg said:

how? Just I see there is a lot of wallpapers these days.I want to see it be animated

I animate so freaking much, which means that I really need to have myself a little break sometimes, which is also why I make wallpapers 

3 minutes ago, SheaShea0524 said:

not you, one person copied your bottom... thing

Dude... What in the world did you do to get -28 reputation. I mean I rarely see anyone below -5 and you have -28. Like whoa honestly what did you do Im seriously curious xD (read this like I am saying it in a laughing tone because I am, not an aggressive and hostile tone.)

2 minutes ago, The Last Dreadnought said:

Dude... What in the world did you do to get -28 reputation. I mean I rarely see anyone below -5 and you have -28. Like whoa honestly what did you do Im seriously curious xD (read this like I am saying it in a laughing tone because I am, not an aggressive and hostile tone.)

Look at @The_Rig_Watcher and @typhoonithon