Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I guess i will be the only one who will ignore the dab and just give some legitimate advice (there should be a ban for dabs tho):

• Well the dab is a dead Internet phenomenon and if you will mention it anywhere on the forums be ready for a downrep rain.
  • The posing for the zombie is symmetrical and it just looks bland.
  • You didn't pose the legs for the zombie.
  • Try to give the wallpaper a feel of moving and action.
  • Add a light source and position it so it has an impact on shadows because you have almost no shadows.
  • Maybe use some simple rigs (not facial or something complicated) like make some 3d parts.
  • Add some interesting scenery... It just looks bad.
  • Add some light sources or particles to the torches because they look weird without anything.
  • Work on the DOF.
  • The gun doesn't fit in the scene with all of the other models.. It just seems out of place.
  • Try to tell some kind of a story with your wallpapers.
  • Remove the dab.. Ew.

Well these things were the stuff i found when looking at the picture for a few secs so i didn't really go very in depth.

Guys maybe be a little bit more friendly, he is just a newcomer and he didn't know our hate towards the dab.:$

Keep up the good work, it is just downrep. Maybe try something a little bit different im sure you will get better and that you wont get so much hate on the next wallpaper. ;)