when the map is just too big.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Seriously, I spent my two days with half the free time doing this map, it may seem pretty simple in this image, but it's too big! And you have no idea how much fps fall is giving in the game, seriously, again, I'll have to say but david or his friends could improve some of mine-imator. But I think I can live like this ;-;

(The map is all created by pieces of schematic, blocks and lights)

BfirLwB.jpg

Edited by ViniciusbrMaster

2 minutes ago, Zeno said:

Is it supposed to be something in particular? Because it kind of looks like a bunch of buildings scattered around without much meaning.

What..... How....... How can you not see it xD 

And about the main post where yo said it lags.

- Its lags because it uses literally no GPU it uses only the CPU

- The engine he uses also doesnt take advantage of the hyper threading if youve got it enabled

I have proof of these two claims straight from David himself so if someone wants to try and prove me wrong.... dont xD

13 minutes ago, Zeno said:

Is it supposed to be something in particular? Because it kind of looks like a bunch of buildings scattered around without much meaning.

All the structures are in their proper place, none of them are going through each other, in fact, I kind of gave a decoration in them.

1 hour ago, ViniciusbrMaster said:

All the structures are in their proper place, none of them are going through each other, in fact, I kind of gave a decoration in them.

Yeah, but... it's just buildings.. in the middle of the desert or something...

5 hours ago, TheGodOfTrouble said:

Nothing is ever to big.

It will fit if you try hard enough.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

anyways:

i'd send over my beast of a computer but it has literally blown up three times.

Edited by XxEmeraldSquidxX