Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 minute ago, Nicolasev said:

Wait, I was checking the forums real quick, but tf is happening with these profile pictures ? @TheGodOfTrouble @EthanForeverAlone and @SB7989

Only a select few get profile pictures I made. @willingsas, @BBruce7815, @Emaniplex, and @Zeno also have them.

the tile and the comments combined: "Fire is Hot" thank you captain obvious what are you going to tell me next "water is wet"? the possibilities are endless on what you can tell me that's obvious, its almost as endless as how many "people you made a profile pic for" and on how many people tell you to "maybe light up the fire particle".

all joking aside nice job, the shadowing is a little bit dark id say turn that down a bit and yes why is the fire particle not lit up.

21 hours ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

Only a select few get profile pictures I made. @willingsas, @BBruce7815, @Emaniplex, and @Zeno also have them.

oh mk o3o

3 hours ago, Keep on Chucking said:

Turn down that ssao jeez, it's like there's a black hole in every corner (no offense)

that's racist tho

On 3/13/2017 at 6:37 PM, EthanForeverAlone said:

I like the color it is, and the DOF is suppose to be like that, to keep your focus on the zombie.

Tone it down a bit, it's too blurry, you can adjust that in settings.

Edited by zoocomicsx
Test out gray SSAO and see if it looks any better