Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok, so. I've made 2 episodes of this on my Youtube channel, and I'm currently putting off making the third episode, cos I just can't be bothered.

I do really want to make it though, so I'm just gonna leave this here, and if it gets enough support I'll kick my arse into gear to get the last 4 episodes done.

Also, I will finish those l4d2 rigs at some point. My brain revolves around "spur of the moment" ideas (which funnily enough is why I made the AK47 rig and how I actually managed to get started on here).

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

A'ight, well.

Crate Rig by @Iron431

~ SharkleSparkle

Edited by SharkleSparkle

Nice work. I enjoyed this.

I don't have anything against the Minecraft-style walk cycle, but I think this would benefit from more realistic animation, in that regard.

Also, both episodes kinda had the same "plot", as there wasn't much difference in the events that took place in both episoes. A bit more progression between episodes would be cool. ;)

On 3/12/2017 at 8:39 AM, SharkleSparkle said:

Ok, so. I've made 2 episodes of this on my Youtube channel, and I'm currently putting off making the third episode, cos I just can't be bothered.

I do really want to make it though, so I'm just gonna leave this here, and if it gets enough support I'll kick my arse into gear to get the last 4 episodes done.

Also, I will finish those l4d2 rigs at some point. My brain revolves around "spur of the moment" ideas (which funnily enough is why I made the AK47 rig and how I actually managed to get started on here).

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

A'ight, well.

Crate Rig by @Iron431

~ SharkleSparkle

Very good aside from the walk cycles!

Honestly, this is pretty cool. I agree with what Anxious said about the plot, and, even if you want a simplistic walk cycle, which is fine, the default one is a big no-no. Your posing and lighting also need work. The sound design was very cinematic, however. Overall pretty good job ^w^