Gaster Blaster Rig V2!!! by Zal-nimations

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Here's an improved version of My Gaster Blaster Rig!!!

Improvements:

Easier to position jaw

Longer Snout

Longer Nose Hole

[The preview images have been deleted off the internet and am too lazy to repost them.]

[Download]

Edit: Hello! I have returned after 4 years to fix the download links to these rigs. I don't know why people are still using them, looking back these aren't that great, but whatver. The links should now work again, and I shall return to my slumber. (Also, I for some reason thought Comic Sans was a good font a few years ago.. I dont any more but I have no idea how to change the font for this, idk how i changed the font for this edit either)

Edited by Zal-nimations
Download link fix

Hello! I have returned after 4 years to fix the download links to these rigs. I don't know why people are still using them, looking back these aren't that great, but whatver. The links should now work again, and I shall return to my slumber. (Also, I for some reason thought Comic Sans was a good font a few years ago.. I dont any more but I have no idea how to change the font for this, idk how i changed the font for the edit either)