[MGB] I M M O R T A L I TY : Episode 1 Immqrtal V.S CyberKinq

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

well i don't care about flat lands as much as everybody else but it needs to be a little smother i thought it was choppy just work on it a little more, when kneeling to the ground you didn't bend the arms or expand the fingers which i thought was strange considering it looked like they had fingers on one of the dudes, the glowing eyes look ok to me(i have had no exp with glowing eyes but to me they look fine) but why wasn't the other persons eyes glowing until 1:22, why was the fire pink it couldn't be a different color, the walk and run cycle need working on, the one dude had wings but didn't really use them, fighting looks really unrealistic and at some parts looks iffy like from 2:25-2:30 in for example work on that a little bit, very slow, expected a little more but in any case i think something going

like we said in the wallpaper add scenery dont make a knockoff of Reality MGB isnt where u make an edgy dewd be posest by i spirit and forcing him to fight ppl. MGB is where u make 2 Characters fight eachother to the death

1 minute ago, chuckles de clown said:

well i don't care about flat lands as much as everybody else but it needs to be a little smother i thought it was choppy just work on it a little more, when kneeling to the ground you didn't bend the arms or expand the fingers which i thought was strange considering it looked like they had fingers on one of the dudes, the glowing eyes look ok to me(i have had no exp with glowing eyes but to me they look fine) but why wasn't the other persons eyes glowing until 1:22, why was the fire pink it couldn't be a different color, the walk and run cycle need working on, the one dude had wings but didn't really use them, fighting looks really unrealistic and at some parts looks iffy like from 2:25-2:30 in for example work on that a little bit, very slow, expected a little more but in any case i think something going

the glowing eyes for the 2nd dude sort of resembled when his powers were activated he was like in a more powerful form how ever love the fact that this is actually a comment relating on the video and not cause *OMG FLATLANDS , HOLY CRAP DISLIKING 2 TREES*

2 minutes ago, Progio said:

like we said in the wallpaper add scenery dont make a knockoff of Reality MGB isnt where u make an edgy dewd be posest by i spirit and forcing him to fight ppl. MGB is where u make 2 Characters fight eachother to the death

its my first MGB , i loved the idea of reality , and im pretty sure TheTanJames didnt add restrictions on what i could and couldnt animate.

2 minutes ago, Immqrtal said:

the glowing eyes for the 2nd dude sort of resembled when his powers were activated he was like in a more powerful form how ever love the fact that this is actually a comment relating on the video and not cause *OMG FLATLANDS , HOLY CRAP DISLIKING 2 TREES*

that makes sence

3 minutes ago, Immqrtal said:

its my first MGB , i loved the idea of reality , and im pretty sure TheTanJames didnt add restrictions on what i could and couldnt animate.

still its rude to make reality look like crud because everyone is making an edgy knock off of it

4 minutes ago, Progio said:

And the fact that you call this a knock off and edgy just makes me remember than you went through the trouble to make a nightmare steve....

and im 100% sure thats way more edgy than what ever you'd call this as well as UNORIGINAL

hypocrites these days

1 minute ago, Progio said:

still its rude to make reality look like crud because everyone is making an edgy knock off of it

this has no effect on reality or what the thetanjames posts.

And the fact that you call this a knock off and edgy just makes me remember than you went through the trouble to make a nightmare steve....

and im 100% sure thats way more edgy than what ever you'd call this as well as UNORIGINAL

hypocrites these days

...Aren't you the hypocrite calling him unoriginal, yet you're basically reanimating Reality?

1 minute ago, EnchantedAnimations said:

...Aren't you the hypocrite calling him unoriginal, yet you're basically reanimating Reality?

re animating no..

how ever , techinically you are just creating a hypocrite seption.

but this was inspired and was not 100 percent copying on his rig he just changes the skin and thats about it

hypocrites these days

this has no effect on reality or what the thetanjames posts.

did i ever say i had trouble making nightmare steve also its supposed to be edgy

and it does have an effect. ppl r making reality remakes and they get the views and no one even knows that there is a series called reality they havent seen it and its making reality a "knock off" to them once they see it. there saying that all the remakes r really good but most havent even seen Reality.

re animating no..

how ever , techinically you are just creating a hypocrite seption.

but this was inspired and was not 100 percent copying on his rig he just changes the skin and thats about it

When I say reanimating, I mean animating another generic MGB that looks almost exactly the same with the original series, except the only difference is the character and most likely the song.

1 minute ago, Progio said:

did i ever say i had trouble making nightmare steve also its supposed to be edgy

and it does have an effect. ppl r making reality remakes and they get the views and no one even knows that there is a series called reality they havent seen it and its making reality a "knock off" to them once they see it. there saying that all the remakes r really good but most havent even seen Reality.

if they can find mine im pretty sure they can find TheTanJames'.

1 minute ago, EnchantedAnimations said:

When I say reanimating, I mean animating another generic MGB that looks almost exactly the same with the original series, except the only difference is the character and most likely the song.

have a good day.

I am no longer replying to what ever you comment, how ever feel free to comment what ever you want .-. this includes hate, critism , and other comments such as calling this a reality knock off when its just INSPIRED   as i said before , have a good day/night everyone.

3 minutes ago, Immqrtal said:

if they can find mine im pretty sure they can find TheTanJames'.

have a good day.

u know what im done with this convo not even gonna try to argue anymore its just gonna get annoying

Just now, Immqrtal said:

I wasn't gonna do criticism because i thought everybody else already covered your video pretty well, but here it goes:

As i saw, this is supposed to be a full-lenght animated video. A full fledged animation is supposed to be the best you can do in terms of scenery, sound, cinematography and fluid animation alike. And you were very lacking in almost anything that i noted before; the scenery was baring, as if it was a test or a work-in-progress. the sound, also baring; a lot of parts lacked any sound. Cinematography, combined with the lack of sound, was in my opinion, the thing that made this look boring; the cinematography consisted of badly stylized trends like glowing eyes and "sad" backgrounds, and everything standing completely inmobile while the song played, making it look choppy and badly put together. The animation was too, choppy, and effortless. I would like you to learn from your mistakes and notice that people were simplifying the criticism to get to the dang point quicker.

32 minutes ago, willingsas said:

I wasn't gonna do criticism because i thought everybody else already covered your video pretty well, but here it goes:

As i saw, this is supposed to be a full-lenght animated video. A full fledged animation is supposed to be the best you can do in terms of scenery, sound, cinematography and fluid animation alike. And you were very lacking in almost anything that i noted before; the scenery was baring, as if it was a test or a work-in-progress. the sound, also baring; a lot of parts lacked any sound. Cinematography, combined with the lack of sound, was in my opinion, the thing that made this look boring; the cinematography consisted of badly stylized trends like glowing eyes and "sad" backgrounds, and everything standing completely inmobile while the song played, making it look choppy and badly put together. The animation was too, choppy, and effortless. I would like you to learn from your mistakes and notice that people were simplifying the criticism to get to the dang point quicker.

the glowing eyes i personally like, but on the test part i do agree how ever this could fall under a test catagory since it was my first full length animation.

13 hours ago, Immqrtal said:

im just saying that before people talk mad crap they should see how good they are because its no use critising someone that is better than you.(not saying im better than anyone)

If you're saying you're not better than anyone, then why would you even make that point? Also I'm not down repping because the animation is good, but not up repping because it's redundant.

Okay, I finally took the time to watch the animation and I found 2 not very obvious things that you messed up. 1. There was no reaction when you hit the victim at 3:48. 2. At 4:11 the sphere looks like a plain sphere not a light source.