The Shakira RIG! [Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

7 minutes ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

Those tigers are scaring me

well.....you din't see anything:

WARNING: +18

Spoiler

0bebf105983fbb2f4a33f02e628363c6.jpg

BY9f8HS.jpg

This here was my reaction when I was seeing in google to make them....

susto.gif

Edited by ViniciusbrMaster

3 hours ago, ViniciusbrMaster said:

I Can't believe people din't get that one....it's soo.....obvious.

For those who actually care about Zootopia it is, but for us, people who don't care, it is just a curiosity and should not be taken so seriously.

Am just saying that you have to understand, not everybody is into f###ing Zootopia.

17 minutes ago, BBruce7815 said:

For those who actually care about Zootopia it is, but for us, people who don't care, it is just a curiosity and should not be taken so seriously.

Am just saying that you have to understand, not everybody is into f###ing Zootopia.

uh, savage.

1 hour ago, Zeno said:

-__- Not everyone watches the same movies you do. This isn't a rig of Shakira, and making references to a Disney movie doesn't make you cool..

omg, you guys get soo mad because of a simple Title, it's a joke, it's obvious, if people din't get, they Simply go on google and search like: "Shakira gazelle" or something like that, i can't believe i have to get in this trouble cuz of people who don't get a joke.

You just look at everything as evil and offense and clickbait, I put a message in the text (GET IT?) Because the person is obviously going to think (I did not understand, I think I'll ask him, or I'll google search) I do not understand why you give me a Neg Rep because I gave you the correct information, was that supposed to happen? In fact, yes, but not to the point where the person gets angry and keeps filling this topic of "hate" and keep writing that the title is wrong: (UHHH, CHANGE THE TITLE), people, please.

10 minutes ago, ViniciusbrMaster said:

omg, you guys get soo mad because of a simple Title, it's a joke, it's obvious, if people din't get, they Simply go on google and search like: "Shakira gazelle" or something like that, i can't believe i have to get in this trouble cuz of people who don't get a joke.

You just look at everything as evil and offense and clickbait, I put a message in the text (GET IT?) Because the person is obviously going to think (I did not understand, I think I'll ask him, or I'll google search) I do not understand why you give me a Neg Rep because I gave you the correct information, was that supposed to happen? In fact, yes, but not to the point where the person gets angry and keeps filling this topic of "hate" and keep writing that the title is wrong: (UHHH, TROKE THE TITLE), people, please.

Is not about the joke, It's about your attitude towards the community.

1 minute ago, BBruce7815 said:

1. Can't stand criticism.

2. Denies arguments aganist his own.

3. Replies agressively.

1. Yes, I take criticism, I just try to correct the mistakes and explain to the person what is happening.

2. where? example. pls.

3. No. I answered the "person" calmly saying what he did not understand, it could often be Sarcasm, which obviously sometimes IS, but if the person did not understand, I simply explain.

You shouldn't base your work around one single topic like zootopia, that way you're just narrowing your options and you have a higher chance that the topic you're working on falls out of relevancy, nobody cares about it or it's simply seen as bad by the community. Go broad and create rigs on creative/original stuff. Don't limit yourself.

Edited by willingsas

4 minutes ago, willingsas said:

You shouldn't base your work around one single topic like zootopia, that way you're just narrowing your options and you have a higher chance that the topic you're working on falls out of relevancy, nobody cares about it or it's simply seen as bad by the community. Go broad and create rigs on creative/original stuff. Don't limit yourself.

i think the same, thx, but i'm just in love with zootopia....i think i have more 6 rigs to post here in the forums....(of zootopia) but i will see what Different i will do next time.

Just now, ViniciusbrMaster said:

i think the same, thx, but i'm just in love of zootopia....i think i have more 6 rigs to post here in the forums....(of zootopia) but i will see what i will do next time.

Thank you for understanding the situation. It is appretiated. I hope to see your work in the future.

6 minutes ago, ViniciusbrMaster said:

1. Yes, I take criticism, I just try to correct the mistakes and explain to the person what is happening.

2. where? example. pls.

3. No. I answered the "person" calmly saying what he did not understand, it could often be Sarcasm, which obviously sometimes IS, but if the person did not understand, I simply explain.

1. No you don't, examples of this can be your judy rig where almost everyone said that it looked unnatural and you replied with "Well i like it that way" it is completely fine but it's still denying criticism.

2. This whole topic is an example, also the judy rig, again.

3. You're making a mess of a sentence, also, that "sarcasm" is agressive, it really is.

You're a lost cause and a waste of my time, I may as well stop.

Edited by BBruce7815

1 minute ago, BBruce7815 said:

1. No you don't, examples of this can be your judy rig where almost everyone said that it looked unnatural and you replied with "Well i like it that way" it is completely find but it's still denying criticism.

3. You're making a mess of a sentence, also, that "sarcasm" is agressive, it really is.

yes, pls. you just din't understand me. bye.

On 09/03/2017 at 4:35 PM, BBruce7815 said:

1. No you don't, examples of this can be your judy rig where almost everyone said that it looked unnatural and you replied with "Well i like it that way" it is completely fine but it's still denying criticism.

Saying that u want it that way don't make you deny any criticism. Ur just saying that u want it that way. Neither I have understand that joke. I don't like zootopia. But instead of raging on him because of that simple thing, I read the comments searching for any answer. So stop trying to justify your nonsense bro. You're probably trying to get attention or mess people stuff around.