WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 minute ago, Shane said:

i would downvote, but i love sr pelo and his jokes so +1

e455d0edc7d9065cf71d8fa3015634e72b1f37bb

Wait... Sr Pelo made this Internet phenomenon???? ... touches the chi- shoes.

What do you mene? I never mispel thigns like mames.

Edited by Sonicxryan

On 3/5/2017 at 4:50 PM, AedrabaniRal said:

Im late and im just focusing on the community on face book bcuz their so much open and nicer....here its just cruel

i wont be uploading and replying from now on

Aye man you got that right, but I thought it was funny. There are just people on this site who think since they have got high rep count, they think there a god XD. But I must say @Emaniplex < He is a really nice person. He is probably the nicest person with a really high rep count (in my opinion). He doesnt think he is almighty but at the same time he will be honest with you if he has gotta be. But he isnt a jerk about it. Hes is just like "This may need a little tweaking or You could some better lighting" unlike other people who go off on you xD "Your lighting is terrible get off the site!" (no one actually said that, that I know of, I am just making it up)

4 hours ago, The Last Dreadnought said:

Aye man you got that right, but I thought it was funny. There are just people on this site who think since they have got high rep count, they think there a god XD. But I must say @Emaniplex < He is a really nice person. He is probably the nicest person with a really high rep count (in my opinion). He doesnt think he is almighty but at the same time he will be honest with you if he has gotta be. But he isnt a jerk about it. Hes is just like "This may need a little tweaking or You could some better lighting" unlike other people who go off on you xD "Your lighting is terrible get off the site!" (no one actually said that, that I know of, I am just making it up)

Thx man, you and @Emaniplex really made me inspired again!! thx :):)

16 minutes ago, AedrabaniRal said:

Thx man, you and @Emaniplex really made me inspired again!! thx :):)

Here let me give you some advice because posting things on this site is like gambling. I cant give you exact ways to get good rep but I can tell you this. If you want to get no negative rep all you have to do (to my understanding) is. Dont post ANYTHING related to fad, dont post FAD, if you like to draw and draw art and stuff dont post it here, people will critique the life out of it. It may be your art style but if they dont like it, its gonna get pummeled. I also learned today from looking at a post, people dont like minimalistic art so I guess dont post that either. And thats about all I know so far from looking around. I havent done many "bad" things on this site (thats why I have almost 200 rep) but all I post is Blender stuff and the updates about the development of my video game. But I am sure you can learn from posting in general what people will and wont like on this site. Again I cant tell you much because I just stick to the off topic section where people free roam in what they post :) but dont give up I mean dude youve already got 35 rep so keep the stuff coming. xD 

6 minutes ago, The Last Dreadnought said:

Here let me give you some advice because posting things on this site is like gambling. I cant give you exact ways to get good rep but I can tell you this. If you want to get no negative rep all you have to do (to my understanding) is. Dont post ANYTHING related to fad, dont post FAD, if you like to draw and draw art and stuff dont post it here, people will critique the life out of it. It may be your art style but if they dont like it, its gonna get pummeled. I also learned today from looking at a post, people dont like minimalistic art so I guess dont post that either. And thats about all I know so far from looking around. I havent done many "bad" things on this site (thats why I have almost 200 rep) but all I post is Blender stuff and the updates about the development of my video game. But I am sure you can learn from posting in general what people will and wont like on this site. Again I cant tell you much because I just stick to the off topic section where people free roam in what they post :) but dont give up I mean dude youve already got 35 rep so keep the stuff coming. xD 

Thanks,but whats a FAD??

FAD (Literally googles definition) - an intense and widely shared enthusiasm for something, especially one that is short-lived and without basis in the object's qualities; a craze.

For example fad or Vine xD

Edited by The Last Dreadnought

1 minute ago, The Last Dreadnought said:

FAD (Literally googles definition) - an intense and widely shared enthusiasm for something, especially one that is short-lived and without basis in the object's qualities; a craze.

ooooh so you mean like a vine??(or some other popular stuff?

2 hours ago, AedrabaniRal said:

ooooh so you mean like a vine??(or some other popular stuff?

Examples of fads: F.naf, Undertale, What Are Those, Damn Daniel, Deez Nuts, basically anything from Vine, dabbing, water bottle flipping, etc.

Btw, it's not exactly a bad thing to post content about fads, just make sure the fad didn't die two years ago.

17 hours ago, AedrabaniRal said:

CONSPIRACY?!!! (Toggle illuminati soundtrack)

Now you're 1 rep above me ;-;

I guess i'll just upload my cake rig extension early and get showered with rep.

EDIT: Now we have the same amount of rep :)

Edited by Spectral