Zombie Island Preview

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It seems a bit lazily made, try spending a good few weeks perfecting transitions, looks, etc.

1. The intro is too much of one of those "OMG DIS IS MLG" kindof things.

2. The transitions are quite bland.

3. You can tell the zombie walk cycle was downloaded and used. Try to cover that

4. Two zombies are walking in exactly the same order which would never happen.

5(ish). How did the zombies get there? and how did the plane crash as soon as he saw them? Did they teleport over to the pilot or something? 

29 minutes ago, Immqrtal said:

I would prefer no intro over that one.

kinda on topic: I'd prefer it if I never clicked on the video. ;)

on topic: not gonna dance around it, that was about a 3/10 on the scale of goodness

1 hour ago, The LuckyFox said:

5(ish). How did the zombies get there? and how did the plane crash as soon as he saw them? Did they teleport over to the pilot or something? 

yes and yes...yes to both.

2 hours ago, The LuckyFox said:

How did the zombies get there? and how did the plane crash as soon as he saw them? Did they teleport over to the pilot or something? 

i understand the first question doesn't make sense, but the second one could make sense, if you where listening to the sounds of the zombies you can hear one get hurt right before the plane started going down, it is possible that the zombie fell into one of the jet engines and caused the engine to explode, that would be enough for the plane to crash, as for the first question.... who cares :P

On March 5, 2017 at 3:06 PM, lifecraft said:

i understand the first question doesn't make sense, but the second one could make sense, if you where listening to the sounds of the zombies you can hear one get hurt right before the plane started going down, it is possible that the zombie fell into one of the jet engines and caused the engine to explode, that would be enough for the plane to crash, as for the first question.... who cares :P

That is exactly what I was doing

On March 5, 2017 at 0:42 PM, The LuckyFox said:

It seems a bit lazily made, try spending a good few weeks perfecting transitions, looks, etc.

1. The intro is too much of one of those "OMG DIS IS MLG" kindof things.

2. The transitions are quite bland.

3. You can tell the zombie walk cycle was downloaded and used. Try to cover that

4. Two zombies are walking in exactly the same order which would never happen.

Idk to question 5, I just saw another video were a zombie was on the wing of a plane randomly and there was no hurt sound and that video got popular and no one asked that question. The reason I did it was because it turned out a good animation with 5k or more views and lots of likes. Also no one asked how the plane crashes in blocking dead from hypixel

also I deleted the intro completely now so it is like I never made it now and not all of the zombie walking frames where downloaded off the internet, a long time ago I made a zombie limping walk cycle

Now before anyone else comments, read the description before you do because it says 'I am back making animations again' which means I haven't done anything for a while so it was sort of like I was new to animations again

and lastly, it was just a preview which means it is still work in progress

6 minutes ago, TheFlamingEmerald said:

one more thing, I might try to spend a whole year to make this 5 minute video and I bet it will still get all these comments

what do you mean?

16 minutes ago, TheFlamingEmerald said:

I mean if I spend a whole year making this 5 minute video everyone will still comment: Spend more time making these, try using better rigs, stop animating, your intro sucks, etc

you can't make everyone happy, there will always be trolls, people who don't think it's good enough, or just people who try to give you tips (even if they com on a bit strong). if you fell that you have done everything you possibly can to make an animation perfect and people still don't like it, it's possibly not your fault, it's likely them, you still need to try your best on it though otherwise it they might have a point. keep trying, do your best, learn from your mistakes, and learn from others mistakes. don't give up just because someone said so, if you work hard for what you want it is sure to happen.

Edited by lifecraft

14 minutes ago, TheFlamingEmerald said:

I mean if I spend a whole year making this 5 minute video everyone will still comment: Spend more time making these, try using better rigs, stop animating, your intro sucks, etc

Well, its really depending on your skills when it comes to animating. There are amazing animators out there and they get hate most of the time.

I know a friend that gets 50 death threats a day on youtube.

I know that this post is old but this plot is getting old too. I get that you were 10 but you've got to get something in there that hooks the person.

My suggestion is that you scrap the idea of zombies appearing on the wing out of thin air, and make a person start coughing and turn into a zombie. That would be so much more interesting.

On 2017-05-30 at 9:46 PM, Matt421421 said:

I know that this post is old but this plot is getting old too. I get that you were 10 but you've got to get something in there that hooks the person.

My suggestion is that you scrap the idea of zombies appearing on the wing out of thin air, and make a person start coughing and turn into a zombie. That would be so much more interesting.

That is a good idea but there are 2 things,

1. I wasn’t the person that is 10

2. I don’t animate that much anymore so I don’t think I could use your idea

sorry