WE WANT MINEIMATOR FOR THE PHONE!

Message added by Goose

Would probably not work (due to limited resources, compatability issues, be awkward to control etc.)

newbies, newbies, newbies.

the trouble makers of the forums.

Ontopic, but went offtopic: Are you srsly kidding me? I mean like my fingers aren't the size of an ant how do you srsly think we can even have a software on our 3inch phones?

Also if mineimator came out for the phone..... I am jumping off my apartment.

Most animation softwares like mine-imator (blender, maya, cinema4d, etc.) never ported to phones. like how could you animate if you're limited to touch screen controls? It would need GUI buttons for shortcuts etc, taking space over the whole screen if so, which gives you the incapability to animate. And how about using the real time render function? would your phone even take all the massive calculations?

smh & facepalms

IQSK4Qy.gif

LQGZub.gif

Edited by FLDude64

............do you even know ANYTHING about coding and scripting at all, ANYTHING AT ALL that would be hard, i have hard time just texting on those things, let alone trying to ANIMATE SOMTHING

please no we dont there was never a WE only a YOU

Really? 

Everything Mine-Imator is on:

Windows: YES

Mac: YES/NO (Using wine allows so)

PHONE: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEE (impossible)

Oh jeez no thanks. 
Using a phone would be almost impossible to animate.
Imagine it, just use your head.
And imagine 
A four inch screen, Okay? You with me?
Four inches, and a screen that's lets say for arguments sake, 20 inches.
Try fitting that on a phone, so that everything is accessible. 

And even if they could make it for phones, you wouldn't be able to open something without something else opening. Dumb idea.