New! ESYT Rig V1

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Download Linkhttps://www.mediafire.com/?2ru7ro5s55bwzg3 Took me exactly 5 hours, 31 minutes and 15 seconds

Features:

-Fingers

-Face Rig

-Eye Sparkles

-Extrudsions

-and More

This is for Mine-imator! (for stupid people out there in these forums)2n9fjt5.png

Edited by ESYT
Had to add a image

m8 we know its for mineimator its called the mineimator forums, plus how would you know if there were people who didnt know? m8 you have this post and dats it.

also watermark. ew.

Yeah but people can be stupid to think this is for something else, also i didnt pay to take off the watermark.

Rig looks nice, especially for a newbie; but my question is, why did you time yourself?

my brother accedently (sorry for bad spelling) recorded the vid of me making this rig. No hate plz.

Yeah but people can be stupid to think this is for something else, also i didnt pay to take off the watermark.

my brother accedently (sorry for bad spelling) recorded the vid of me making this rig. No hate plz.

Rig looks nice, especially for a newbie; but my question is, why did you time yourself?

also i have been using mine-imator since December so im just new to mineimator forums.

i didn't pay to take off the watermark.

you don't have to pay, it gives you the option to donate, if you don't want to donate then just click "i would rather not donate"

Edited by lifecraft
quick fix