Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well flatlands o.o... At one moment is looked like the guy didnt have a head and if he throws the camera then after he should be posed in more of an aggressive pose and maybe even look at the ground, also his hand shouldnt be just in the default position, he should look more tense. Also if the camera is falling it isnt just at one position it tumbles around in the air and when it lands it should bounce off of the ground.

Well flatlands o.o... At one moment is looked like the guy didnt have a head and if he throws the camera then after he should be posed in more of an aggressive pose and maybe even look at the ground, also his hand shouldnt be just in the default position, he should look more tense. Also if the camera is falling it isnt just at one position it tumbles around in the air and when it lands it should bounce off of the ground.

I forgot to add, that was my 2nd time trying out his camera tutorial and he thought it was kinda cool so I put it here.

Also it was meant to fall off but

Edited by DizzyProductions