Pick Axe Execution Collab [Closed]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

well, guess i probably won't have lot of time to do it,

but i'll try

[EDIT]

it wont be possible for this one :/

i have lots of exam during this month

and i have to prepare it :/

hope i'll be able to participate to the next one ^^

Edited by MrCreeper666

well, guess i probably won't have lot of time to do it,

but i'll try

you have an entire month

@SKIBBZ By seeing the amount of entries you have already, please tell me that you're not gonna cut the deadline short or anything. Cuz my entry wont be done for a few more weeks.

you have an entire month

i know, but it's a month full of studies too

so it'll probably be hard to find time

maybe during the week end it would be ok,

but i don't know if it will suffice

so i'm not sure to have enough time to finish it

but i'll try

@SKIBBZ By seeing the amount of entries you have already, please tell me that you're not gonna cut the deadline short or anything. Cuz my entry wont be done for a few more weeks.

I don't plan on it, no. The deadline is still March 31st, so you have plenty of time for your entry.

Finished and submitted.

Also I wanna know my entry really successful submitted, so if you have see my entry, which the description says "Steve seeks for vengeance", please reply, cause I really put a lot of work into it.

Thank you.  

If you guys interested, search "Pick"headed or eeeeeJack on youtube  than you will find the animation.

Xrn1Tqv.png

I'm sorry @SKIBBZ if this post come off as rude,
I already submit it. Before I submit it, the number that show on the main page is 194. After I submit it, it still 194 (I know you need to edit the post [the number] if someone submit their content). But I think it's already 39 hours since I submit it and the number still showing 194.

I'm afraid if I failed to submit my content. I just want to know about it :D
I'm sorry

Edited by TCONCR420
Update the current hours

On 17/02/2017 at 2:08 AM, SKIBBZ said:

Hello, this is my second ever collab I have ever hosted. If you haven't seen my first collab, click me!

The topic for this collab is to have a character fight or execute an unfortunate foe using a pick axe.

SUBMISSIONS END MARCH 31st, 2017

================================================================================
Entry must be submitted using the Google Form below.

Do not post your entry within this topic unless you wish to spoil your submission.

>>>  CLICK ME TO SUBMIT AN ENTRY <<<

================================================================================

RULES:

• Entry must be no longer than 30 seconds
  •  Entry must be longer than 5 seconds
  •  Submit entry using either Mediafire, Dropbox, MEGA or Google Drive (will not accept any other link)
  • Must contain a character fighting or executing a foe with a pickaxe
  • No music, but sound effects are fine
  • Can be as messy (bloody) as you desire
  • Not required, but your entry should contain your watermark so we know who you are
  • Entry may be edited using external software

Current Entries ( 194 ) Not every entry will be accepted

Good luck, happy animating!

am in 

On 2/16/2017 at 7:20 PM, SKIBBZ said:

I've thought about it, but I really don't like putting others aside because they aren't etiquette with the others. I'll work something out, though.

For those that do not know, we've (me, really) decided to cut the entries that do not seem animated well enough. This is to keep the video full of visually appealing animations instead of... well, you know.

Four (4) more days till I quit accepting entries!