Pick Axe Execution Collab [Closed]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Update:
I don't want to come off as rude, but due to multiple submissions containing a lack of attention to detail, myself and my group (friends) will be excluding multiple entries that do not seem visually appealing to the audience. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'd like to have a collab that keeps people entertained and interested in watching.

So show me what you got and impress your viewers! :teehee:

Update:
I don't want to come off as rude, but due to multiple submissions containing a lack of attention to detail, myself and my group (friends) will be excluding multiple entries that do not seem visually appealing to the audience. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'd like to have a collab that keeps people entertained and interested in watching.

Alirght seems fair !

but could you contact us in someway or put a list of those who are accepted?

can you pm us if we didnt make it?

Update:

can you tell us if we didnt make it

Hello, this is my second ever collab I have ever hosted. If you haven't seen my first collab, click me!

The topic for this collab is to have a character fight or execute an unfortunate foe using a pick axe.

SUBMISSIONS END MARCH 31st, 2017

================================================================================
Entry must be submitted using the Google Form below.

Do not post your entry within this topic unless you wish to spoil your submission.

>>>  CLICK ME TO SUBMIT AN ENTRY <<<

================================================================================

RULES:

• Entry must be no longer than 30 seconds
  •  Entry must be longer than 5 seconds
  •  Submit entry using either Mediafire, Dropbox, MEGA or Google Drive (will not accept any other link)
  • Must contain a character fighting or executing a foe with a pickaxe
  • No music, but sound effects are fine
  • Can be as messy (bloody) as you desire
  • Not required, but your entry should contain your watermark so we know who you are
  • Entry may be edited using external software

Current Entries ( 22 ) Not entry will be accepted

Good luck, happy animating!

what do you mean by "not entry will be accepted"

Update:

This might seem rude, myself..But my mine-imator crashed and I don't know how to recover my work. So if I do get it done...could you maybe think twice...TBH, I'm that bad at building...